Reviews for Ever At Your Service
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 22 . 6/29/2015
This is just... too beautiful! I've always liked the idea of Ashe and Basche eventually getting together despite their huge age gap and their current circumstances. It's wonderful to see someone create this alternate reality and read until the end how these two could end up together and be happy without completely compromising their characteristics.

Thank you for this wonderful read! This story deserves more attention! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
Such a wonderful story.
I reread this after having read it a few years back and it still touches me. I love it a lot.
You are an insanely talented writer! :)
Thank you for this story, it is now my Basch/Ashe headcanon. :D
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
This story is just amazing, I always thought basch and ashe had feelings in the game. For a guy who thinks he's really tough, that epilogue had tears on my cheeks and made me go look for my teddy bear I've had since I was a baby, only story that has ever made me do so. Well done.
LexiPlexi chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Beautiful story! I adore Basch and Ashe, and you portrayed them exactly how I imagined they could be.

My favorite Basch/Ashe story period! You're a magnificent writer. Don't stop.

And don't stop writing for Basch and Ashe. ;)
vanillemilkshake chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
I don't want this story to end! I don't want this story to end...
vanillemilkshake chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
I'm grateful, really (_) a truck of thanks for enlighten my world at this moment. Happy ending!yey! o I'm happy they named their son Noah.. after I finished this fic I found easier to bear with ff xii overload angst. Yey! Wanna re play the game after school's over!
vanillemilkshake chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
Finally.. w *floatswithhappiness*. Did Basch make it?
vanillemilkshake chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Beyond epic!
vanillemilkshake chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
..bittersweet..*runstohugbasch*
vanillemilkshake chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I'm so loving you for writing this lovely pieces! My tooth ache from the overload cuteness (_)
Noi chapter 22 . 8/29/2011
This fic is far too great to have such few reviews. Thank you for sharing this lovely fic.
computerangel21 chapter 22 . 2/1/2011
Love this story
meg-is-cool chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
i also read the whole thing in one day - it's THE BEST ashe/basch story ever.

just so realistic, maybe even the best story on fanfiction! the ending almost made me cry!
Kyraillion chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
This is sheer perfection in a fanfic. I'll have you know that I read this story straight through until 4:30 in the morning. Basch and Ashe are, most certainly one of my favorite couples. Your writing has allowed me to experience more from the original game that I did not notice or had not hoped to look for between Basch and Ashe. I had almost viewed the pair as something more from my wishful imagination than a true coupling from the original plot. However, I'm seriously rethinking that now, and that makes the pair seem so much more... real. I simply love it. The final chapters were amazingly well written. Your words are poetic; tragic, poignant, regal... everything that makes the essence of this wonderful pair. Thank you for writing this. I hope that all of the many hours of work you put into this have given you the sense of awed pleasure that I have received from reading. Again, thank you for your words, for your story, and mostly for your time and sincerity.

Kyraillion
meatballs in the impala chapter 20 . 11/21/2010
I enjoyed this chapter thoroughly. I loved Balthier's part in the wedding and his little conversation wish Ashe. But the thing that made me smile from my heart was that they named their son Noah. Beautiful. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »