Reviews for Rescue Me
MiniLover chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
This story is amazing! Please, please update soon!
MiniLover chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
O.O
Marlena28 chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
Hey! please continue the story...
jroxraytech chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Are u ztill writing bc i like this story
KristyB26 chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Love this story! Hope you will be finishing it!
OPositive Ninja chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
OMG! AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYY!? WHY DO THIS TO ME!
Thaigher Lillie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Starting from the beginning,

I really like the feel you set in the beginning. It was very realistic and truly reminds me of situations my sororrity sisters used to drag me to. It was lots of time i wanted to focus on test and they had one track minds. Very very thorough with sookies emotions about test/just relaxing. You wrote sookie's reluctance very well.

Writing style is intresting, i like it. I really like it. Very easy to read. smooth.

I loved the way you described Eric's...member lmao. It was very entertaining. I like Eric's through process it really isn't feminine and i kno writing the view of a man is difficult if you want him to be genuine. But obviously you don't need to worry about that, he's perfecto! Although i don't reach much outside of Twi-fandom, i'm really curious about this and where it'll lead. Your characters are very easy to connect with and i actually can't wait to read more. Great job bb. I know it seems like i'm blowing smoke up your ass but it's not the case, i found the first chapter of your story to be really eye catching. It sparked my curiosity and i'm going to continue to read it, albeit a bit slowly. Great job cherie!
Sookie-Eric chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
That's just evil for leaving the story the way you did...
steadythere chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
aaah! you and your cliffies! excellent chapter and i'm glad they got out okay! i can't wait to see what unfolds next!
rcherry1977 chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
Obj man! Poor Eric and Sookie! They were almost burned alive! Bill is a sick son of a B*tch!

I love how you went all CSI in this chapter. Oh and I bet the cat Tootsie will help break this case!

Eric is so stubborn! He should have gone to the hospital! Burns hurt so badly and get infected easily! Men!

Poor Sookie! Hope they find Bill before it is too late!

Your going back to work? *sobs* Will miss you BB!

Thanks for the update!
TMart37 chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
So not nice (deep sigh). I was so ready to click on the next chapter...and nada. If you knew the amount of hours I used up at work reading your story (note to self...never start reading a new story at your place of employment...you will not get a darn thing done), you would show a little mercy.

But, I have children, so i can be patient. I think i'm actually pouting...most disturbing.

PS little request...can someone be given the opportunity to kick Bill in the balls? I'm happy the cat got a swipe, but the man needs to really feel it. LOL
TeaCupHuman chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
BE STILL MY FLUTTERING LITTLE HEART! THEY'RE PUTTING 2 AND 2 TOGETHER! Thanks for the update.
TMart37 chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
As someone who calls South Texas there home (San Antonio)...thanks. However i would like the location of this secluded beach area on the coast. LOL

Really enjoy your story. Thanks.
kleannhouse chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
thank you for the new chapter, i am happy they are okay i cannot wait to see what happens when Sookie tells them who the scetch is of... watch out Bill you will not get out of it this time. until the next chapter and take you time if you need too life sucks and gets in the way but it is awlays there again tomorrow. Kristie
Iersseltje chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
Please don't leave us hanging too long again. The suspension keeps building