Reviews for H is for Hatter
Jacky20 chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
update soon!
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I don't know how I missed this one but I loooooooooooove it! I mean really, the tomfoolery with the Mally, Thackery and all, and Tarrant threatening to skin Chessur and the fluff! I love it all!
raineynight chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I'm so sorry that your laptop crashed! :( But I'm thrilled to hear that you aren't giving up on H is for Hatter, and I can't wait until your next update, even if it does take a while! .
ThatRaven chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
D: oh my! blood! and open window! and... oh my!
ThatRaven chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
This story is so sweet . At first i thought it's too hurried, but when chapters started to get longer, story got the right speed (at least that's how i think).

keep writing :)!
Dolphin0150 chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
what! that was very unwanted byu all means it was great!
scubagurl22 chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
Congrats on the scholarship! Student loans are a pain. Good chapter.
Niphuria chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
Oh my goodness...what a wonderful yet an incredibly sad chapter! You mixed the sweetness with the sour and it turned out to be perfect, I'd say!

But...he'd BETTER come back!

You saw MY story? And I'm glad to be reading YOURS! :)

And congratulations on the scholarship! That's terrific news!

But as to this - he'd BETTER come back! You've made me care too much, oh evil authoress! :P
Makrciana chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
The ending was sad!

I liked the chapter...please, update soon!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Alice must be so heartbroken that Hatter left to fight and may not ever come back.
topothemornin2ya chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
Good job so far! Keep the chapters coming...and yes, please bring forth the action (Alice/Hatter action that is) :-)
smiles2go chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
Very sweet. But one of them has to stop being so shy and get some action going! and you know what action I'm talking about!
Makrciana chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Yay! I like it!

You must update soon...I can't wait for the next one ;)
Makrciana chapter 14 . 12/7/2010