Reviews for The Beginning of All Things
Nilnicks chapter 1 . 2/9
Love it! I'm all for Cara and Kahlan to establish the line of confessors by themselves ;) awesome writing and thank you for sharing!
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Super cute and hot. :D
If only I could talk chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
enjoyed this a lot, thank you :)
fatima343 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i love it
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I continues to amaze how effortlessly you can make me love characters and shows I've never seen and know next to nothing about. )
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Screech. I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but I found a few problems. I won't even go into fempreg. That's a given. However, in the early part of the series (based on the tv show) kahlen admits that her confessor powers must constantly be kept in check, and are released in a moment of passion (e.g. a kiss, sex, etc.) sh would have confessed cara. Also, it is revealed that a confessors touch is deadly to a mord'sith. Disregard that part about confessed, she would be dead.

With regards, your punchbowl turd.
RinnX chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is the 1st 'Legend of the Seeker' fanfic that I've read and I'm really loving this fandom so far.

Thank you so much for the lovely read. /
blue talith chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, Kahlan pregnant by Cara? Must be one magical act that accomplished this feat!
The Crazed Kid chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I Loved this story! I love how Cara and Kahlan's relationship is even though she's pregnant. But, the only question I have is: How did she get pregnant? Was it magic or something else?
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow! interesting story! as always i love this couple, and the way you wrote them was great D now for a sequel. . . ;D
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love seeing the softer side of Cara, and well it certainly can't get better then this.

loved it 3
Loie1993 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great story. I think you could make a multi chapter out of this one. It could explain how it's Cara's baby and ow like somebody wants the baby for some evil purpose.
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm not going to waste time trying to figure out how that works. In the LOTS world anything's possible.:) And Cara doting on a pregnant Kahlan, that's adorable.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Loved it!
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This story is very sweet... but... mmm... I mean sure its a fan fic but a part of me still is kinda... mmm... Kahlan pregnant FROM Cara? Really? I mean pregnant from Richard but ending up with Cara would make some logic... I mean just out of the nowhere this story as sweet as it is leave the question "How the heck that happened?" kinda suspending in the air... I could fathom some magical mean for that to happen, but that is the point, would be nice to kinda hear of that mean... Anyway it is a good story, just kinda leaving too much open for questioning.