Reviews for Need
Alva chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Ohh, poor Misaki.. I feel sorry for him.. Not. XD
I mean, who wouldn't want Usagi-san going crazy over you and then writing about you constantly? I know I want it! Sadly Usagi-san only likes guys.. No jackpot for me I guess.. :'(
Usagi's editor is lucky to be able to read the stories before publishing them!
yailover97 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
He should have saw that coming. -_-
yailover97 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow. That. Was. Amazing. You did an awesome job. I loved it
ili777 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
It was really nice and the ending was cute, I liked the fic, nice job :)
Fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it when usagi tie misaki up O()O u are really amazing writer \(o)/ xoxo
general zargon chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
LOLOL! Really Misaki, you should have expected it to end up in one of Usagi's books. ;) I really enjoyed both the first chapter and this epilogue, as I can totally see both happening in the anime. :D Hope you write more for this fandom!
Ino Death chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
omg IM dying XDDDDD
RennyyRenn chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I just... honestly haven't a clue as to why this doesn't have more reviews! It's amazing and you captured Misaki in a new light, and unlike a lot of stories, have made it completely believeable! A seamless transition into this new side of his sexuality ! Usagi-san is completely like he should be, not a trace of him being OOC and the wolfish grin just suits him so well. You should continue this, or perhaps branch off and write a full story about Misaki having a little control in the bedroom! Bravo ! Encore!
Aubre chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I LOVE IT!
SO CUTE BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY!
lv90047 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Haha! Funny! (And sexy)
Write more!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Soooo good! I wonder what'll happen next?! ;)
pindrusha chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
so hot and adorable at the same time! :D very well written story.
thank you! :3
wishIwereanime chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Hahaha, of course you Usagi, of course xD
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love seeing this side of Misaki, and you captured it well :D
Inky-Shadow chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I don't know why but I really liked your writing style here.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »