Reviews for Need
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 8/3
Well, the idea was coming from Misaki himself! xD LOL

I'm in both glad and speechless that it was real Misaki asked to be tied!

Well, it wasn't too OOC, and one time only and one time need so far. From lustful Misaki.

Amazing! LOL
reychop chapter 2 . 1/19
That last line was brilliant. Misaki choked on his toast. Made me laugh.

Enjoyed the whole story too, both chapter 1 and chapter 2. :)
Anne0 chapter 2 . 1/6
boom! ahaha poor Misaki xD as usual, your stories are the best. Hoping more from you, author-san, if that's still possible.
Wolfxlover95 chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Lol That last bit was hilarious
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Dang... That, my dear author, was amazing. You perfectly showcased the blind need that completely took over Misaki's mind, and added in a wonderful explanation that let us, the readers, see into his head. The pace and adjectives used in the fic were absolutely amazing, and I utterly adore how you transitioned the scenes. This was truly and utterly amazing, and I love how in the Epilouge you added a comedic air.

Truly outstanding job!
PS. Yes, I know this review is a tad dry. I wanted to see if I could write a mature review, but here goes the one my inner fan girl demanded I give. ;)

OH MY FREAKING GOSH THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVED how Misaki was so needy and demanding in this fic! It was an awesome change from the half hearted protest he usually gives! You did an excellent job, and i'll totally be back to read this again in the future! XD
Isolating chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Hahah! And Misaki chocked on his toast. Lmfao You have made my day Thank you for all your hard work! I can't wait to read more : )
Cyclax chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
So hot! Love the ending right there, some hilarity to break up the intensity of the previous chapter!
Alva chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Ohh, poor Misaki.. I feel sorry for him.. Not. XD
I mean, who wouldn't want Usagi-san going crazy over you and then writing about you constantly? I know I want it! Sadly Usagi-san only likes guys.. No jackpot for me I guess.. :'(
Usagi's editor is lucky to be able to read the stories before publishing them!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
He should have saw that coming. -_-
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Wow. That. Was. Amazing. You did an awesome job. I loved it
ili777 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
It was really nice and the ending was cute, I liked the fic, nice job :)
Fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it when usagi tie misaki up O()O u are really amazing writer \(o)/ xoxo
general zargon chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
LOLOL! Really Misaki, you should have expected it to end up in one of Usagi's books. ;) I really enjoyed both the first chapter and this epilogue, as I can totally see both happening in the anime. :D Hope you write more for this fandom!
Ino Death chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
omg IM dying XDDDDD
RennyyRenn chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I just... honestly haven't a clue as to why this doesn't have more reviews! It's amazing and you captured Misaki in a new light, and unlike a lot of stories, have made it completely believeable! A seamless transition into this new side of his sexuality ! Usagi-san is completely like he should be, not a trace of him being OOC and the wolfish grin just suits him so well. You should continue this, or perhaps branch off and write a full story about Misaki having a little control in the bedroom! Bravo ! Encore!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »