Reviews for A dragon's glyph
foxyguy99 chapter 20 . 5/25
It is a great story, although it would have been better with toothless staying as a dragon
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 4/4
Well that is not the worse , Hic You should learn how to hunt , catch the impossibly agressive shadows if they are the part of the evil gigaintic monster the evil Demonness Dragonness by form Qeen/king .
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 4/3
ch 19

Lust for power , seekig even from the evil Shades . And Rovena Lefei looks like morgana Lefey by te last name . She Rovena was maybe powerfull sorcerous , mage and warrior butthe man seeks power from one of the biggest purest evil sourse was reasonable to taint and obliterate those othr migty warriors .

And it looks like Hic to defet the shades he should learn to be a shadow hunter as well .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 4/3
ch 18

What , what is that mighty Dremven has as a power ? Stil he looks pretty powerfull . iit reminds me full grown dragon from the Spiro games and the full grown re pretty big . I wonder what other powers could offer and attacks could offer Dremven .

by the way that was a journey similar like dante's journy in god's comedy in the 7th hell circles .
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 4/3
ch 17

Leaving the one who love just fror the power is unfair ! any good soul deserves to leav no matter what form it is especially when is discovered the truth .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 4/3
ch 16

tht reminds me the daggeр , dirk ,poniard оf despair . the same is with that blade .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 4/3
ch 14

first and third are pretty tantalising , tempting but offer 3 offers so mutch things even maybe seeing the illusions , magical and other wise , I would say Ignorance kingdom is the best boon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 4/3
ch 11

Well Hic prfers to heal than hurt , create than destroy , but I don't know , the lightning could help in battles especially potentually critical part to shut down the Qeen's/King's evil lair .

and maybe welding . The wood could be shaped in countless things and hic likes more to create than destroy . So it should be wood , even with that offer of the lightning , and brute force .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 4/2
ch 9

I don't kow , the elementsw are raw power with variety powers , his is not a warrior but is good to know how to fight and defend . but are other ways .

Hic is a inventor so more knolige could help greatly no matter of what . so the knolige or the elements . maybe knolige .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 4/2
ch 6 for ch 8 , oops I made acidently mistake . Anyway :

I prefer sword , using it to incvrease the blows , but in the situations I prefer and use rage's shield to numb the pain of the attacks . And Hic is left handed as I know .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 4/2
ch 7 for ch 8
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 4/2
Wow , I imagined Rage and felt it like this , burning inside , nubling pain in the rage feeling , adrenaline rush , but drains a lot energy and exausths .
bluefire chapter 2 . 3/29
Love the story and I support the choice of making toothless a female for this story can't wait for the rest of the story
bindger chapter 17 . 2/25
I just have to sa I loved that you incorporated both pirates of Caribbean plus the leaf sword from the greeks this sofar is a great read and you have a amazing talent for telling these stories
Ten-X Legacy chapter 19 . 2/1
Q_Q
You (essentially) killed Toothless...
"Why.."