Reviews for A dragon's glyph
The Grimm Reaper chapter 18 . 8/17
Don't think I didn't notice the kotor 2 reference there.
The Grimm Reaper chapter 7 . 8/16
I knew it! I knew I got a Flemeth vibe from her the second I read that her hair was tied back to look like dragon horns.
negativeGinger chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
OH NO! DISNEY AND DREAMWORKS ARE COLIDING! THE STARGATE CAN'T HANDLE IT! THE DREAM IS COLLAPSING! EVERYONE! FLEE TO THE ENTERPRISE AND USE THE FLUX COPACITOR TO GET TO HOGWARTS AND WARN THE JEDI COUNCIL!
negativeGinger chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
holy crap your talent is wasted here you need to write a book you are awesome
Karapadamori chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
I rather enjoy your story and it has captured my attention. I find it was wonderful idea to have turned toothless human and female, it just thrills me to no end to know whats gonna happen next. Just so you know right now I'm on chapter 20 and read through what you wrote. I am so sorry that people spoke to you that way and its your story, never let anyone tell you what you're 'suppose to do' with it. Ideas are ok to consider but in the end it will always be your decision. I can't wait to see what happens next. Have a wonderful day.
Telron chapter 27 . 12/22/2015
Great story and interesting as well
foxyguy99 chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
It is a great story, although it would have been better with toothless staying as a dragon
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Well that is not the worse , Hic You should learn how to hunt , catch the impossibly agressive shadows if they are the part of the evil gigaintic monster the evil Demonness Dragonness by form Qeen/king .
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
ch 19

Lust for power , seekig even from the evil Shades . And Rovena Lefei looks like morgana Lefey by te last name . She Rovena was maybe powerfull sorcerous , mage and warrior butthe man seeks power from one of the biggest purest evil sourse was reasonable to taint and obliterate those othr migty warriors .

And it looks like Hic to defet the shades he should learn to be a shadow hunter as well .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 4/3/2015
ch 18

What , what is that mighty Dremven has as a power ? Stil he looks pretty powerfull . iit reminds me full grown dragon from the Spiro games and the full grown re pretty big . I wonder what other powers could offer and attacks could offer Dremven .

by the way that was a journey similar like dante's journy in god's comedy in the 7th hell circles .
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
ch 17

Leaving the one who love just fror the power is unfair ! any good soul deserves to leav no matter what form it is especially when is discovered the truth .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
ch 16

tht reminds me the daggeр , dirk ,poniard оf despair . the same is with that blade .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
ch 14

first and third are pretty tantalising , tempting but offer 3 offers so mutch things even maybe seeing the illusions , magical and other wise , I would say Ignorance kingdom is the best boon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
ch 11

Well Hic prfers to heal than hurt , create than destroy , but I don't know , the lightning could help in battles especially potentually critical part to shut down the Qeen's/King's evil lair .

and maybe welding . The wood could be shaped in countless things and hic likes more to create than destroy . So it should be wood , even with that offer of the lightning , and brute force .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
ch 9

I don't kow , the elementsw are raw power with variety powers , his is not a warrior but is good to know how to fight and defend . but are other ways .

Hic is a inventor so more knolige could help greatly no matter of what . so the knolige or the elements . maybe knolige .