Reviews for Irritation, Hatred, and Something Else
LaylanatorXVII chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
This was a spectacular story. I read it all in one go. I was up at two in the morning going "WHY?! WHY MUST IT END?!" Some parts of this were hysterically funny and some made me want to just give Ruffnut a huge hug (and get knocked out for my troubles...Ruff, how we love you and your violent tendencies...) This also got me hooked on Rufflegs or whatever the pairing name Ruffnut is forbidden to be paired with anyone else in my heart. The world needs more arranged marraige fics...I have only seen one other completed one and it was a Hiccstrid...why does noone else love this idea as obsessively as I do?! But getting of the soap box, this was an amazing story. I loved the fight over Tantrum at the end...that girl is an evil genius. Keep up the creation of masterpieces (for that is what this is...) TTFN
Guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
This was so funny and cute! You should make a sequel! I would lie to read it! This is amazing!
MurdererMine chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
M'kay. This may be a rant, but it shall be a loving rant.

This is beautiful and at first I wasn't sure, but the story just grabbed me and dragged me in. The initial angst and then the awkward, the way they unsteadily start to fall in love. By chapter eighteen there was so much fluff that I swear I was squealing like a little girl (no small feat on your part, mind you).

Then I read Jinx and... and... DAMN! It had been so happy and fluffy and then it ripped my heart to pieces. It was awful. It was beautiful. It hurt. I loved it.

Then there was the ending. Normally, I don't care for fics where the characters end up pregnant, but in this it was... Very nice. It was there, but it wasn't the whole focus. It was just a natural part of their lives at that point.

I did have an issue or two. From what I could find on the subject, while the viking couples were not necessarily given a choice, they were at least consulted before they were betrothed. My only other issue was how insensitively Astrid brought up Ruff's miscarriage. She's naturally blunt and harsh, but she just mentions it and then shoves it aside and that seems pretty unnecessary and cruel.

Now given that you have more reviews than Berk has snowflakes, I'm probably not saying anything new, but I feel it's worth saying; This story is amazing. Thank you for writing it. It's beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
You should write a astrid/fishlegs story
Luke Danger chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
All in all, a good story that was interesting up until the end, and you nicely did both your research and did not dodge many issues (and those you dodged you acknowledged), and everyone was in character from Fishleg's awkwardness and Ruffnut's axe craziness.

Only point I'd contend is the whole 'dragons hibernating' deal given that they were active during Gift of the Night Fury and the names of some dragons (IE, calling Meatlug 'Horrowcrow'), but honestly it's not that big of a deal and given the date it might of been prior to GOTNF. Also a few spelling errors here or there, but nothing that made me pause and go back to read it again.
RoseJustice chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
AWESOME! THIS STORY WAS GREAT! You did amazing! I'm totally favoriting this! Lol...I kinda wanna sequel!
melody chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
That was a fantastic story hope u make another about the baby
LuMezenga chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Fishlegs, you have three chapters.
LuMezenga chapter 26 . 7/15/2013
I have this horrible pain in my chest! I feel so much for Ruffnut right now... If Fishlegs doesn't realize he loves her SOON, I will run him through with a sword MYSELF.
LuMezenga chapter 25 . 7/15/2013
It gave me goosebumps. I knew he wasn't ready! Gosh, I saw her crumble with my very eyes...'re WAY too good at this. It made my eyes moist.
This shouldn't happen while reading a romance Fanfiction, honest.
LuMezenga chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
Fishlegs made a move? I no believe.
Heheh. I'm so glad they're working it out! Can't wait for Ruff to confess!
LuMezenga chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Fishlegs is as dense as boys can be... Ruffnut has to do all the hard work!
LuMezenga chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Hahah! This Tantrum kid is cooler than we give her credit for in the beginning...
LuMezenga chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Ruffnut is completely crazy! Fishlegs has it BAD, he just doesn't know.
And the awkward talk was really realistic.
LuMezenga chapter 20 . 7/15/2013