Reviews for From the Ashes
Nemaides chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Story Three! I hope you pick soon, because I loved this story. And for some reason, I always think the sequels of stories are better than the first! (For most people, I've found, it's the other way around).
Senaira chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Absolutely amazing! I'm so glad that it turned out to be finished! Just one recommendation: you should switch the setting that says this story is complete, that way more people might be willing to read it! This is officially one of my all time favorite fics. :D You made my day!
Senaira chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I just have to say that I absolutely love your work here! So far the plot seems to be well thought out, and each of the characters is brilliantly written. With the main characters you've managed to effortlessly reveal many facets of their personalities. I just read a fanfic where it was poorly written, but this is anything but! I can't believe that you don't have more fav's and reviews for this. It seems like a lot of the really great stories don't have as much credit as deserved.

I like how you included many different nations, especially Mexico and S. America. That doesn't happen very often. I also love little Russia. I think he's absolutely adorable. I can't help but smile w/ him. One last thing for now: great portrayal of nuclear winter Moscow. It's so eery, spooky, and incredibly lonely and sad. I hope you continue to write because you have such a talent!
Anon chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
PLEASE PICK THIS ONE!

Story One – “Specimen A”. Genre: Romance/Adventure. Following up after the events of From the Ashes. The nations are well on the road to recovery. Tony the alien decides that it is time to move into the next phase of his research. This spells trouble when he forces Alfred to undergo a certain… change. Also featuring clueless Arthur, weary Canada and more international chaos than one can shake a stick at.

I stuck around waiting for the last chapter of From the Ashes and I'll sure stick around and wait for it's sequel. Just let your readers know that you're listening to them and we'll be ready to wait for more. :)
honey-vanilla11 chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
oh this was just the perfect ending! Canada finally speaking up and getting recognized! England being all "Listen to my boys!" while glaring at everyone in the conference! America in a motorbike! I just squealed so much at everything and I wanted to commend you on how skillfully you have handled the changes in our beloved characters after such harsh ordeals. I am truly happy to have read such a fine piece of work! D
honey-vanilla11 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
that was such a wonderfully written battle scene! i do love it when the nations show their badass sides! D and this part, "The Englishman gave him a rough punch in the face. It served four purposes: The soldier was knocked out, Arthur stole his gun for himself, found the keys to the jeep in the man's upper pocket and punching someone like that felt damned good." That was just epic! and lastly, i commend you for giving each of our four protagonists equal opportunities to show their fighting prowess!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
ooooh geez.
how stupid can america get?
although it was funny XD
and yes, england looks ... /
omg
moe.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
... XD helarious
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
british humor is rather hard to understand... only at times though!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
eh. romano...
is...
weird.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
. where the bloody HELL ARE THOSE?
KippyKat156 chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
This review is very late. From the Ashes was actually the first FanFic I have ever read in my entire life. I find myself re-reading it multiple times because of how amazing it is. XD I feel bad because I'm not able to fully express what a great story you have written. The plot was full of surprises and cuteness. I just wanted to say thank you for writing such an adventure!
RazzBurry chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
This story was pretty good, the UsUk pairing was really sweet, and definitely was your story’s strong suit. (I loved when America drove on the wrong side of the road X3)
I liked the nuclear wasteland setting, that was creative :) however, I was confused with the damage a country faced and what happened to the ‘nation’ (personification?) like, why wasn’t Belarus and every other nation that ‘died’ transformed into a child? Why was Russia the only one who that happened to?
Moreover, when America lost nine states why was he just blind? (Although since he seemed to be recovering, so that wasn’t even permanent) Most of the countries (personifications) didn’t even seem injured :/ but you made the damage sound like it was really bad to the actual countries.
I really really loved your story concept, and your writing, I guess I just got confused about what was going on with the ‘personification’ of a nation and the damage the actual land mass of a country faced. But, yeah, overall it was really good :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
This. This is amazing, I have loved this so much.

I love stories like this, sorta remind me of tommorow when the war began, except not in australia...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
That battle/ rescue/ escape was so epic! Possiblely the most epic thing I've read all year! - totally unfased by violence.