Reviews for Dagger of Anubis
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 21 . 2/21
It was so beautiful! Arck, why couldn' t they reincarnate Kisara.. *sobs*
Qt least we have fanfics! This was wonderful in so many ways, loved it! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 20 . 2/21
Aujavsjahaha! That ending..! Jajaw...
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 2/21
Well, that was awesome!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 16 . 2/19
Wow, so the countdown to this destiny is about to begin then...
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 15 . 2/19
Awww, at Katrina and Kaiba, cause c'mon they are so cute together!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 2/18
Your right that it is difficult to write Seto Kaiba, keeping him in character, I have read a ton of blueshipping fics and most were...not so great..especially with his potrayal. But u are doing a very excellent job, imo. Of course the scenes wouldn't be romantic, romantic, cause well Kaiba is Kaiba. Lol. But it is still cute, just for the fact of him admitting his feelings, slowly, cautiously, letting his guard down, u know? :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 2/18
Wow. Just...sad for Kaiba when he picked up Katrina, it was just like the past again, when Kisara died...At least that' s how it felt to me, and with him actually forming tears... Isjsjsks
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 2/18
Poor Katrina, yes, finally remembered her name, urghh. Always have sucked with names! xp
Now I can call her by her proper name xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 2/18
Sjsjsksj! That was so cute! But arghh, Kisara why u run?! Lol, nah, I probably would have ran too, or hesitated, idk. Anyways, that cliffy! D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 2/18
Hehe, loved Kaiba and Kisara' s, just gonna keep calling her that, interactions. They r so adorable together!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 2/18
That is hillarious, I will have to play matchmaker. Lmao. Can' t wait to see that! :D
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 2/18
I know Set is considered God of the desert, choas, and destruction, if memory serves right, but godesses? Hmmm...can' t think of anything, damn...
Anyways, whoa, being caught in that sandstorm! o.o
I would be traumatized!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 2/18
I' m surprised she didn' t freak out, though, glad she didn' t :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 2/18
Oh my god, Kaiba u freakin creep! What the hell kind of guy just struts into a girls tents and decides to sleep there without batting an eye?! *facepalm*
He must be really sleep deprived to do that, I mean I thought he' d have more sense then that! I can just imagine Kisara' s reaction when she wakes!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 2/18
Ah yes that history lesson, I did not need it for I already knew thay info. Good try though xD
Ok seriously, so yayyy! Kisara has finaly appeared, and yeah, Kaiba, what kind of werid ass question was that?! Lol. Gotta love him