Reviews for Dagger of Anubis
itxprincessxlala chapter 21 . 4/19
Such a cute story! I discovered this after revisiting this fandom which I haven't done for a while and loved how you expanded the plot and made Kisara her own character! Thanks so much for sharing and let readers like me visit this years and years after.
makarina chapter 5 . 4/18
this kisara is too bubbly and overall cheesy for my taste , but the story is really good if we took off this OOC character that resembles kisara .
Ruby of Raven chapter 21 . 2/27/2016
Yes! XD I loved this!
This was a fun read with only a few grammar errors.
I'm happy I found a fairly originally Blueshipping fic. XD
Also, one last note, you can not get a dual citizenship in Japan. Either you become a Japanese citizen and give up your citizenship in your home country, or you keep your citizenship in your home country and stay in Japan on a work visa. I just thought you should know if you wanted this fic to be more accurate with how things are today.
Anyways, great fic! I'm glad I finally got around to reading it. ;)
zWarLock chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I suspect Marik would never be dumb enough to blurt that out the way he did.
He wasn't the main villain of two season for nothing.
Kurami Rocket chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
It was so beautiful! Arck, why couldn' t they reincarnate Kisara.. *sobs*
Qt least we have fanfics! This was wonderful in so many ways, loved it! :)
Kurami Rocket chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Aujavsjahaha! That ending..! Jajaw...
Kurami Rocket chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Well, that was awesome!
Kurami Rocket chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
Wow, so the countdown to this destiny is about to begin then...
Kurami Rocket chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Awww, at Katrina and Kaiba, cause c'mon they are so cute together!
Kurami Rocket chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Your right that it is difficult to write Seto Kaiba, keeping him in character, I have read a ton of blueshipping fics and most were...not so great..especially with his potrayal. But u are doing a very excellent job, imo. Of course the scenes wouldn't be romantic, romantic, cause well Kaiba is Kaiba. Lol. But it is still cute, just for the fact of him admitting his feelings, slowly, cautiously, letting his guard down, u know? :)
Kurami Rocket chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Wow. Just...sad for Kaiba when he picked up Katrina, it was just like the past again, when Kisara died...At least that' s how it felt to me, and with him actually forming tears... Isjsjsks
Kurami Rocket chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Poor Katrina, yes, finally remembered her name, urghh. Always have sucked with names! xp
Now I can call her by her proper name xD
Kurami Rocket chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Sjsjsksj! That was so cute! But arghh, Kisara why u run?! Lol, nah, I probably would have ran too, or hesitated, idk. Anyways, that cliffy! D:
Kurami Rocket chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Hehe, loved Kaiba and Kisara' s, just gonna keep calling her that, interactions. They r so adorable together!
Kurami Rocket chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
That is hillarious, I will have to play matchmaker. Lmao. Can' t wait to see that! :D