Reviews for Shaken, Not Stirred
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 1/8
Ahh that was great! It's so entertaining to have Hotaru manipulate Ruka, and even more so when Mikan tries to act tough against Natsume and how hard she's crushing on him. I wonder what brought the change in Natsume's behavior though! You made it real gradual for a fic of three chapters, which was nice. Would have been so amused by seeing it through Natsume's lenses! Anyhow nice work! Really enjoying your writing!
MieraK1 chapter 3 . 1/3
XD! LOVE IT!
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.
xXTo-TheBeautiful-SeraphimXx chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Kyaaa! They're sweet pls update
Pretty Aurora Dream chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I really like the relationship Ruka and Mikan share here. And of course, you got Natsume's badass-closet softie character just right. Loved it (:
SugarADdIccT chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I'm smirking! This is just so sweet! I'm going to read the epilogue!

SugarADdIccT chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
So funny! I thought the blonde dude was a girl! Ha, ha! To the last chapter!

SugarADdIccT chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow! It's so exciting!

asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
LOL. great friends she have their. i thought sumire would totally go gaga when she sees natsume. but i guess i'm wrong. :D

hilarious story :D
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
poor mikan. she's really smitten to natsume. lol

ans natsume is taken? what the..? who's the lucky girl?

lol.

mikan and ruka is sooo cool here. and the way they treat each other as brothers and sisters :D

OSAM :D
MyTwinklingStar chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
It's so cute and I love it!
MyTwinklingStar chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Sumire, Ruka and Hotaru—from somewhere—mutter simultaneously, "What feminine wiles?"

I need new friends.

Haha! Love that line...
MyTwinklingStar chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Total OUCH! For Mikan. That hurts... Can't wait to read more.
Evie Siri chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Great!
Winter's Tales chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Did I tell you how much I love this story? I tell u now, OMG, I loved it!

Say, it's the end, right?