Reviews for New Bella Edwards POV
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Loved it...hope u finish it...
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I really liked this. I always wanted to see Edward side of things. I would love to see through his eyes when they discovered Bella was pregnant or when he first heard Renesmee.
mountain ash chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
very good writing-you really captured Edward's angsty side. Great job! Keep Writing!
Brooklyn Marie chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
i wish you write more
theyHAUNTme chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
This story was sooooo good. But I can't believe you left it there. I definitely think you should continue this...it would be an amazing story. But oh well...these chapters were just phenomenal.
Chewie4370 chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Excellent. You should have continued on until Bella found out about the imprint!
Mrs. S Clearwater chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Very well done!
Firebugthree chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really liked the formal event comment.. aww Edward in a tux.
LhGaCo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
hello Leslie

I've just read the first chapter of this, and I have to say that I am very impressed :D I think you Edward's character spot on! Well done.

Now, I also need to reply to the pm you sent me about my work. I tried to pm you back, but it was disabled so I thought I'd read one of your stories and reply this way.

I have read what you've written and I have considered it, but I am reluctant to let someone else take it over. I am sorry if I disappoint you, and you have not offended me in any way.

I was actually considering letting you take over my stories, but I feel that I would feel uncomfortable with someone else writting it. I also don't feel comfortable with co-authoring it with another person. I mean no offense to you or anything like that, but I personnally do not like that idea.

I know I haven't updated my story for a couple of months, but that has been because I have broken my laptop's charger wire (woopsie!). I also am in the middle of doing my GCSE examinations, so I have been very busy. I do plan on continuing my stories and I just need to get back into the swing of things.

I also thank you for thinking very highly of my work. It's good to know that you enjoy my work, and it also makes me want to kick my self for holding back on you and my other readers.

I am sorry to have to turn down your offer, even though I know you would probably do me and my story proud.

I do however, have a suggestion if you are willing to consider it.

You said that the twilight characters have been harassing you (which I fully understand btw lol). So, my suggetion is that you start your own "Reading Twilight" story. That way you would be able to start with your ideas from scratch and you won't have to worry about if you are writing itproperly or if your ideas and words will fit my line of the story. I think you could do a good job of it if you did so.

It's just a suggestion though; you can decide to not do it if you want :) And if you do decide to start your own story of it, I could become your beta for YOUR story if you would like. Again, your decision.

I hope you consider this and I hope you will get back to me with your ideas and what not.

I hoe I haven't offended you in any way

Thank you!