Reviews for Alphabetum
Q-A the Authoress chapter 22 . 9/9
Oh Ed, every day is Torture Ed Day! :D

Q-A the Authoress chapter 20 . 9/9
XD Those two... I love 'em.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 12 . 9/9
The alternate title for this chapter would be 'L is for Lying'

Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 9/9
Al ships EdWin, that is a fact. XD

curligurl0896 chapter 26 . 8/19
Wow, this is really good!
... Would you mind at all if I added the tattoo thing to my head canon? 'Cause the idea of Ed having a tattoo is just that awesome.
long live marshmallows chapter 7 . 6/14
This is a nice take on Ed's religious views! I totally agree with it.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 6/14
What's missing from this oneshot!? Oh, do tell!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/14
This is super funny! I especially love the end where Ed brags to Al about the plate!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 8 . 5/6
Oh my god! That was amazing! I'm definitely going to keep that advice in mind. So if I'm ever in a headlock, I know what to do.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 7 . 5/1
So, I guess in a sense, Ed really does believe in good. Very interesting, I must say.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 4/28
I think that was a perfect match for Endurance. It shows how much Ed and Al had to go through from all the years they had search for a way to get their bodies back.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 4 . 4/26
Actually, I think I may have made sense about the whole Alkahestry and Alchemy conversation. There are a few things I still need to understand, but I think I got the hang of it. But Ed went way to far, I'm pretty sure that it will be years before they would find a way to replace a limb that was lost.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 3 . 4/24
I burst out laughing when I he realized that this was punishment for denying adolescent experimentation, it would bite him in the ass when he was 19. I found that really funny, I liked this chapter a lot. I just wished he actually kissed Winry
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 4/21
I thought it was awesome! I agree with Winry, I like him when he's angry.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/18
I just can't get over the cuteness of Edward! He is just so adorable! Also, that was a very nice father and son moment.