Reviews for Alphabetum
long live marshmallows chapter 7 . 6/14
This is a nice take on Ed's religious views! I totally agree with it.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 6/14
What's missing from this oneshot!? Oh, do tell!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 6/14
This is super funny! I especially love the end where Ed brags to Al about the plate!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 8 . 5/6
Oh my god! That was amazing! I'm definitely going to keep that advice in mind. So if I'm ever in a headlock, I know what to do.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 7 . 5/1
So, I guess in a sense, Ed really does believe in good. Very interesting, I must say.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 4/28
I think that was a perfect match for Endurance. It shows how much Ed and Al had to go through from all the years they had search for a way to get their bodies back.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 4 . 4/26
Actually, I think I may have made sense about the whole Alkahestry and Alchemy conversation. There are a few things I still need to understand, but I think I got the hang of it. But Ed went way to far, I'm pretty sure that it will be years before they would find a way to replace a limb that was lost.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 3 . 4/24
I burst out laughing when I he realized that this was punishment for denying adolescent experimentation, it would bite him in the ass when he was 19. I found that really funny, I liked this chapter a lot. I just wished he actually kissed Winry
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 4/21
I thought it was awesome! I agree with Winry, I like him when he's angry.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/18
I just can't get over the cuteness of Edward! He is just so adorable! Also, that was a very nice father and son moment.
RinGopie07 chapter 26 . 6/12/2014
Your EdxWin fanfics are nice :)
Scarlett Warrior chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Technically Alchemy does exist, Isaac Newton was a failure of an alchemist. It just isn't the whole transmutation circles part or the Truth part
Maplefrost-232 chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
(As you can probably guess, yes, this is me; I finally got off my lazy butt and logged in xD)

I really enjoyed this fic; I'm sad it's over :(. Buuut... I wanted to tell you thank you for inspiring me to read the Manga. I've never read a manga before but, since FMA is my favorite anime, I decided to :) I'm on chapter 10. :D
Maplefrost-232 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Yeah, Resemboole'd probably be hot; it's in the East, after all. Not too far from Ishval, actually...

Once again, I loved your work 3 I'm becoming your biggest fan. I've not seen a single other person on FF that could capture Ed as well as you can.

Sigh, you gotta love Greed. He's one of my favorite characters. I, personally, think Envy is overrated; Greed is by far the coolest homonculous!
Kina Kalamari chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
That was excellent. I really liked that last one. It was adorable. Also Quicquidlibet. I love obscure words, and Ed and Winry fighting about one was hilarious. And I learned a new word, so that's cool. :] Xerxes was great. The tattoo thing cracked me up big time, and Winry and Al's reactions were infinitely better than the initial, uh... getting of it? Blah. Sometimes grammar does not work in my favor.

K-i-s-s-i-n-g was good too. I don't remember Greed and Ling ever switching back and forth that rapidly in the show, but it was very amusing the way you did it.

Very nice job. ]