Reviews for Alphabetum
Opaul chapter 20 . 7/27/2010
-shakes head- Ed is a bonified idiot
Opaul chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
I particuarly liked this chapter

-prods name-

Opals are bad luck though aren't they, fickle gems.
Katsumara chapter 23 . 7/27/2010
Awesome job with this chapter. Yeah.. post-Promised Day for the win indeed.
BlackHayate13 chapter 23 . 7/27/2010
Great! Now onto X. :D *clapclapclap* more more! More magic miss Scarlet!
Akina chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
omg i never thought about edward getting a tattoo! but you wrote him so...perfectly! this is awesome! yay for havoc! hes awesome too even tho hes in a wheelchairr1!
Akina chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
Nooo! dont hate itt! it was so awesome! i want a skrt like that too now DD:

LEATHER SKIRTS ROCK!
Akina chapter 22 . 7/26/2010
XD

You have Ed blue balllsss XDD
Evil Little Dog chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
Oh, Ed. You missed out.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
Ohhh Ed's a perv, he's been hanging with Mustang too much.
Catxisxme chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
This was REALLY good. I liked the fight scene, then when Izumi kept hinting about those two, that was cute too. And at the end when Ed hugged her and complimented her, that was SOOOOO adorable! They should have hugged more in the manga. .

Anyways, GREAT job! I'm looking forward to reading more. )
Catxisxme chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
In reply to your review reply to chapter F:

Lol, I'm sorry that my reviews make you nervous... Even if I think some things could be changed, doesn't mean I don't still love the stories themselves. )

But yeah, I love lemons. Lol. I'm really excited for V now. xD

Anyways, onto the review for this story.

I liked this. I'm an atheist myself, so Edward really changes my views sometimes. I kind of like how he actually DOES believe in a god, even though he says he's an atheist in one of the first chapters of Full Metal Alchemist.

But anyways, this was GREAT. I can't wait to read more!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
XDDD This was just wonderful XDDD

I remember seeing something like that. You know, this could also be a 'shot for the game 'prince of dawn' or whatever it is... same thing, really XDD

~Cookie
Katsumara chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
Wow, way to go Ed. Way to blow any chances you had of her helping you out later on that evening. Letting his temper get the best of him once more. D: Shame shame.

Great job!
BlackHayate13 chapter 22 . 7/25/2010
I read the last letter and immediately headdesked, Now i have a nosebleed for two reasons! :D
Circus0900 chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
Such a cool word... I keep repeating it! It makes me laugh, Quicquidlibet, Quicquidlibet, Quicquidlibet...
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »