Reviews for Tongue Twister
BerserkerNobody chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Okey! A review ya want,a review ya got!

Loved the story, loved the plot, love the characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
that was...wow
Le Neko-neko chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
If only this was to happen... TT I cannot express all of my feels for this. I like it. I adore it. I love it.
Whitewings1100 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very interesting and Vani and Nami are in character. It would be cool if you wrote more namitas fanfics, longer ones maybe. But you don't have to.
Rescued-Doll chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
COMPLETE? D: it was awesome! the best nami vani i have ever read
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
You wrote this exquisitely :)

You did a great job keeping true to the characters' personalities, and having a well-written plot as well, and that is just awesome, for lack of a better word lol
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
WOW!WOW!That was such an unbelievable pairing made into a believable one!I loved the style,the words,and Vanitas totally!Namine's thinking was described so beautifully it made me want to hug her!hahha,lovely work again!
PassiveWind chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Can't believe it. I didn't find this earlier.

Thanks to khinsider(:
Harumaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
My goodness, this was /haunting/, and the ending was sweet, as expected from Ventus. Nothing else I can say about this, really.

Also, I never got around to saying this, but I really like your diction. It's very efficient and never redundant, and when I read, say, a particular phrase, I often think, "omg, this is perfect. What better way is there to word that?" I think I'm jealous. ;P

Lol. In any case, please keep up the good work!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I can, for some reason, picture this happening and after Vanitas dissapears you hear someone say: TOASTY!
Mad-Malice chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
O_o you just made me like Vanitas even more! XD

an amazing story! 3 .
TsubasaWitch chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very Interesting this, really looks into Namine's character when you look at it. I really liked this in a way I feel like I can understand Namine a little better now.

You're writting style seems to be pretty unique, I don't know much about Vanitas's character but. He seemed to be well in place to me You've made look more forward to learning more about him.

When BBS comes out this tuesday amazing work!
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh, my gosh. I totally love this. It's such sadistic crack, the only kind I think that really works with Vanitas, but that part at the end with Ventus just put this huge smile on my face.

I love the concept, and I like how Vanitas goes back and forth between torturing her, and almost encouraging her. It's awful, but it's very him.

Amazing.
Brightest Darkest Heart chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was a great one-shot ! _ I love this pairing; it's deffinetly one of my favourites !

Little Namine shouldn't have destroyed Vanitas... er... 'heart' xDD After all, she was 'Just His Type' :P Favourite line out of the story !

I Can't wait to read more stories ! Keep On Writing !

~Winter~Winni~
metallicababy55 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love it :) not only did you introduce a whole new pairing you also kept them in character. Keep it up :)