Reviews for Journey Through the Dark
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 5/10
Whelp, it was good while it lasted. Another promising story left hanging... :(
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 5/10
The whole "Department of Mysteries" scene/setup was idiotic, ill-conceived and out of place. This fic was doing so well before that. (Maybe the Umbridge thing was a stretch, but at least it ended quickly and well.)

So did that shark jump at least get Ginny slayer powers? Or demonic possession?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 5/9
YES! *That* is how Harry, or at least Cedric, should have handled the Graveyard in canon. I can't exaggerate how much damage it did to the series when the two champions were so absolutely useless in book 4. Harry spent 6 years at magic school and couldn't even dry himself at the end of it. Pathetic.
But your story is way better than that.

›› "Disarmed?" Dumbledore repeated, looking at the stump that was once Pettigrew's right hand.
›› "Unconventionally," said Harry.
Harry SHOULD have said: "Perhaps I should say I unhanded him."

Finally, this is fiction. It was practically *invented* to make polygamy look like a good idea! Hint, hint, wink, wink (If your grandkids ever decide to finish this story).
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 5/9
›› "... Don't worry, Harry, she's all right… except when she sends people off to Azkaban."
:D

›› "Have you considered poetry, Harry?"
›› Harry didn't hesitate. "Only when you're in front of me."
*Gag* ;)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/9
Great start; well plotted and well narrated. This Harry and associates are a good combination of believable and interesting.
Too bad this story was abandoned, but hopefully the next 6 chapters are as good.
Pureblood Mask chapter 4 . 3/21
okay, now i dunno who to root for
team ginny or susan? my brain is going to implode
laraquick chapter 1 . 2/6
What Bagman does isn't on the up and up (especially since he's betting on the outcome) but then, the headmasters of the other 2 schools are helping their students as well. Diggory's the only one who is left to fend for himself so I'm glad Harry helped with the dragon clue. Ginny is starting to regret saying yes to Neville, I think, but I hope she isn't as obvious in her preference for Harry in front of Neville. He deserves better. Susan Bones may be a much better match for Harry than Ginny.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
I really like this and hope one day you finish it.
tlyxor1 chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Drama for no other reason than to fill space and then instant forgiveness. Great writing.
Im Not Itachi chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Seven Galleons for a couple changes of clothes? That's freaking insane, considering you pay seven Galleons for a new wand.
evfangirl98 chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
love it !
city bookworm chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
Why do a keep finding these stories that I really want to know what happens next to. I can only guess how it would end. Since it's been years since you've written more.
gaiawolf chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
How could someone be rescued from the Veil? It doesn't matter! Patronus Dragon!

Awesome Harry x Susan story, there need to be more.
harryislife chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Really good, like this, please continue it. There aren't enough Harry Susan fics.