Reviews for Journey Through the Dark
tlyxor1 chapter 7 . 8/17
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 4 . 7/27
Drama for no other reason than to fill space and then instant forgiveness. Great writing.
Im Not Itachi chapter 2 . 6/4
Seven Galleons for a couple changes of clothes? That's freaking insane, considering you pay seven Galleons for a new wand.
evfangirl98 chapter 7 . 3/29
love it !
city bookworm chapter 7 . 1/29
Why do a keep finding these stories that I really want to know what happens next to. I can only guess how it would end. Since it's been years since you've written more.
gaiawolf chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
How could someone be rescued from the Veil? It doesn't matter! Patronus Dragon!

Awesome Harry x Susan story, there need to be more.
harryislife chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Really good, like this, please continue it. There aren't enough Harry Susan fics.
3dot chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Great story. Kind of wish it wasn't dead.
QuestingforBitches chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Something about Susan whining about the 400 extra points Harry and Ron got for stopping a giant murderous snake annoys me
GrinningJest3r chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Son of a bitch. I started reading this and didn't even bother to look at whether or not it was completed. Ugh.

Loved the story.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Despite Harry tiny bouts of being a pansy, this is really, really good. Shame it's been inert for 3 years.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Is Ginny going to get Slayer powers?
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Just once I'd like to see harry tell everyone to "shove the fuck off, your just faces in a crowd now" and mean it, and not forgive everyone the next chapter after they acted like asshats for a month.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Hint: A spellchecker can be relied upon to choose the correct spelling. It *cannot* be relied upon to choose the correct word.
Selina Novella chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
I know you're not updating this, but I want you to know I think it's brilliant, and if you ever pick it up again I'll be thrilled. I love your use of Lily and Snape's projects, magical theory, the Unspeakables, patroni, and politics. I will be scouring your other fics as well. I'm hoping to find a side story with Ginny in Sunnydale. ;)