Reviews for Journey Through the Dark
gaiawolf chapter 6 . 11/24
How could someone be rescued from the Veil? It doesn't matter! Patronus Dragon!

Awesome Harry x Susan story, there need to be more.
harryislife chapter 7 . 10/27
Really good, like this, please continue it. There aren't enough Harry Susan fics.
3dot chapter 7 . 8/9
Great story. Kind of wish it wasn't dead.
QuestingforBitches chapter 1 . 6/20
Something about Susan whining about the 400 extra points Harry and Ron got for stopping a giant murderous snake annoys me
GrinningJest3r chapter 7 . 5/9
Son of a bitch. I started reading this and didn't even bother to look at whether or not it was completed. Ugh.

Loved the story.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 4/13
Despite Harry tiny bouts of being a pansy, this is really, really good. Shame it's been inert for 3 years.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 4/13
Is Ginny going to get Slayer powers?
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 4/13
Just once I'd like to see harry tell everyone to "shove the fuck off, your just faces in a crowd now" and mean it, and not forgive everyone the next chapter after they acted like asshats for a month.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 4/8
Hint: A spellchecker can be relied upon to choose the correct spelling. It *cannot* be relied upon to choose the correct word.
Selina Novella chapter 7 . 4/5
I know you're not updating this, but I want you to know I think it's brilliant, and if you ever pick it up again I'll be thrilled. I love your use of Lily and Snape's projects, magical theory, the Unspeakables, patroni, and politics. I will be scouring your other fics as well. I'm hoping to find a side story with Ginny in Sunnydale. ;)
SpitKill chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Such an incredible story! Just goes to show you cant always judge a story by the number of reviews!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I love your story, it has a very deep feeling to it with many fascinating events throughout.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
This was a really enjoyable story. Even though you did not change them much, the tournament tasks were interesting to read about. Other than that, I especially loved the politics and manipulations angle that you went for. Very nicely done.

You have done a good job with Harry as a character. He is way better than canon. If I had to disagree on something, it would only be with the way you had him handle the Hufflepuff jerks, or rather, you didn' t. ( Especially on the part with Smith' s attempt to kill him. No expulsion, no retaliation.. really? We are back to canon pansy Harry on that part. ) Anyway, in general, you have shaped him well enough.

Your Dumbledore, even though he did not make many appearances, was the second most well written character I think. Friendly, manipulative, and intelligent all in one. The dialogue he had with Harry after the second task was your best work, i think.

Finally, as a nitpicker, the only flaw i could find in your story was that there are no scene breaks. Sometimes I was a few sentences in a new paragraph before i realised, ' oh the scene has changed ' . That is just a little detail though, not terribly important.

All in all, as i said already, great job. Your story was immersive and nicely written. Hopefully you will get on with it some day.
omh666 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Interesting, unfortunate that it hasn't been updated in around 2.5 years.
EternalVoidinsilence chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
awesome story please update this and memory of death both. These are masterpieces which should not be left unfinished