Reviews for Journey Through the Dark
QuestingforBitches chapter 1 . 6/20
Something about Susan whining about the 400 extra points Harry and Ron got for stopping a giant murderous snake annoys me
GrinningJest3r chapter 7 . 5/9
Son of a bitch. I started reading this and didn't even bother to look at whether or not it was completed. Ugh.

Loved the story.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 4/13
Despite Harry tiny bouts of being a pansy, this is really, really good. Shame it's been inert for 3 years.
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 4/13
Is Ginny going to get Slayer powers?
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 4/13
Just once I'd like to see harry tell everyone to "shove the fuck off, your just faces in a crowd now" and mean it, and not forgive everyone the next chapter after they acted like asshats for a month.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 4/8
Hint: A spellchecker can be relied upon to choose the correct spelling. It *cannot* be relied upon to choose the correct word.
Selina Novella chapter 7 . 4/5
I know you're not updating this, but I want you to know I think it's brilliant, and if you ever pick it up again I'll be thrilled. I love your use of Lily and Snape's projects, magical theory, the Unspeakables, patroni, and politics. I will be scouring your other fics as well. I'm hoping to find a side story with Ginny in Sunnydale. ;)
SpitKill chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Such an incredible story! Just goes to show you cant always judge a story by the number of reviews!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I love your story, it has a very deep feeling to it with many fascinating events throughout.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
This was a really enjoyable story. Even though you did not change them much, the tournament tasks were interesting to read about. Other than that, I especially loved the politics and manipulations angle that you went for. Very nicely done.

You have done a good job with Harry as a character. He is way better than canon. If I had to disagree on something, it would only be with the way you had him handle the Hufflepuff jerks, or rather, you didn' t. ( Especially on the part with Smith' s attempt to kill him. No expulsion, no retaliation.. really? We are back to canon pansy Harry on that part. ) Anyway, in general, you have shaped him well enough.

Your Dumbledore, even though he did not make many appearances, was the second most well written character I think. Friendly, manipulative, and intelligent all in one. The dialogue he had with Harry after the second task was your best work, i think.

Finally, as a nitpicker, the only flaw i could find in your story was that there are no scene breaks. Sometimes I was a few sentences in a new paragraph before i realised, ' oh the scene has changed ' . That is just a little detail though, not terribly important.

All in all, as i said already, great job. Your story was immersive and nicely written. Hopefully you will get on with it some day.
omh666 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Interesting, unfortunate that it hasn't been updated in around 2.5 years.
EternalVoidinsilence chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
awesome story please update this and memory of death both. These are masterpieces which should not be left unfinished
herart chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Interesting story. Poor Harry, it seems to him like everybody messes with his head at one point or another.

Surprisingly, the chapters feel like there are pretty large although the word count isn't impressive. Must be 'cause the conscise wording.

Interesting fact of the countries that ve more visits to this fic. I wonder which are the top two in the list that speak spanish, being my native language of course.
lordblink chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
the story is simply marvelous. I look forward to hopefully seeing further updates in the near future!
Freed-sama chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
While I really like your story its a touch too fast paced for me.