Reviews for Maladaptive Behavior
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Nice job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Chanelle Summer chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm just so happy to see you posting something Miss. M. I know we've talked about it before, but I think writing a one-shot can help shake off some cobwebs and be a good thing overall.

This was really different. Very heavy (or entirely dependent) on description so it was almost like poetry in story form. I think when a story is written in that way, you will tend to feel as though all the meanings are not obvious and this is due to the very nature of the writing voice in this circumstance. Poetry, for example, can be interpreted on such an individual level by different readers and that's how I feel this story will come across. Especially as you've written it based on a personal experience. I actually think it's very difficult to write anything that's so heavy with description but I know this is your talent lady and I think if you can keep building and growing on it where fan-fiction is concerned, you'll see some amazing results! A few of the descriptions really caught me. I loved them so so much.

As for the subject, I enjoyed how you applied it to Tommy's life. I almost feel you could have fleshed it out a little more. Perhaps by exploring even further this reliance on his imagination or daydreaming to balance the experiences in his life. But I really enjoyed the subject matter. I thought it was fab and very different!

I'll kick you up the butt later for not asking me to beta this for you as it does require one to polish it off (aka: see my email!)

I hope you'll write again soon!

CS