Reviews for Stranger Things
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Well, that was an interesting one... I don't really know what to say... Other than great job!
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That. Was. Digusting. Absolutly. Revoulting. HAHAHA. JUST KIDDING. I LOVED IT. THE SEX THE PLOT AND THE MORE SEX AND PLOT. BEST. THING. EVER! GOOD JOB. You just made my day.
angellanger1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
The ending was too cute!
kozero chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
hello!
lunarpopcorn chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
HOLY CRAP! This is HOT! I feel like I should be ashamed of myself for liking this so much! Thank you for writing such a great story as this, I really enjoyed it a lot! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Super cute. I like it :)
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awe. That was hot though. Any more chapters yet?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this fic was just ... wow! I doubt you could top this. ;-)
CalicoKat35 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
This is sooooo freakin CCUUUUTTTTEEEEE!
It's so amazing I can hardly explain it. That might be weird since it is one story but I thought it was very good. Hope you right more stories like it. :D
Pauline poole chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this please countue
maymot97 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Strangest thing I have ever read. Cool, very cool but strange.
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow, I am very surprised by this, I wasn't sure how it would turn out when I started reading it. But I'm glad that it turned out to be such a great read.

Brilliant plot line and ending, must check out your other work. Keep up the great work!
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked this one, it was cute and awesome, I love Sam as a mother. I know I would react the same way if anyone called my children spawns, and then tell them that they aren't Zergs. So I likey and this one is going into my favorites.
Krystal-Eve chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
weird but well explained lol i'm surprised to find i'm only slightly disturbed and thats because of my eneral dislike for mpreg i'm impressed
Bernarde chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
When I first read the summary, I felt a little weirded out. When I read the first few paragraphs, I really started to feel squicked out. But then... you blew away all of my prejudices. This is absolutely the best one-shot Transformers fic I have EVER read. You have earned yourself a loyal fan, my good friend. I am vaguely sad that you will never continue this, but at the same time... it ended at the perfect place. Great job.