Reviews for Movin' All Around the Room
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh wow!
nayin chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
wow! a very steamy story
Y chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sexy.
orbitbystarlight chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved it! You should continue this one.
This Story Of Ours chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was really good. As a bit of advice, you need to make things a litter clearer and you need to make it a little more descriptive :D

Well done though :D

Ellexx
Great chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great story ;) it was good but take out the bow chicca thong also some parts seemed like a song which was kinda weird... Other than that, your story was damn near flawless by far the best Harry potter one shot! I thought lemons wereused for amine sex scenes only. Keep up the good work :))
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
hehe! That's all i can think to say! :D I liked it though!
love from elysium chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
um, Gingers don't tan. They burn and get more freckles.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very hot and steamy, but there are a few grammatical and spelling errors. Be sure to watch words like there/they're/their, your/you're, and I suspect that when you used "excursions" perhaps you meant "exertions"? (Excursions refer to trips, exertions refer to physical activities.) It had a very surprising ending, that's for sure! Not something I would expect of Harry & Ginny, to say the least.
Eluviete chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That wasa a good story... to bad u couldnt do the conversation
Sweetcake rainbow chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Please do not take what I am about to say as a flame or something, but as constructive criticism. You should reconsider writing long paragraphs, for not only are they hard to read, as the readers eyes simply get lost among the lines, but they are also hard on the eye. Besides this, I think it was pretty good for a first lemon, so good luck with your other stories.
Surfex chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was really good :) amazing for your first one well done

and ramalamadingdong if you dont like it ... dont read it.
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Lol I think whilst is fina as long as it isn't used constantly in a fic. This was really good and really hot haha. I think I might try a few of those when I see my fiance at the Army base tomorrow, well later today since it's past midnight, for our 3 yr anniversary. Thanks for the ideas. This was a really good sex fic, I liked it alot. Great Job! :D
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh god, that was awesome.

Except for the large block of text at the end.

Just space it out, other than that...DAMN, that was awesome.
DarkScar26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
OMFG! XD that was soooooooo HOT! I love it! If this is your first lemon not look like that xD! Totally awesome... By the way.. I wanna kill Ron xD