Reviews for A Different Path
just someone chapter 2 . 5/5
1827 pls.
And maybe Xanxus will be just a big protective brother
himehimi chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
j'adore ton histoire. Continu si tu peut
KichAeon chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
please update more! pleaaaaassseeeee!
BlindieMac chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
This was so good! I really enjoyed reading it!
LADY-P-R-I-S-M chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
whaaaaaaaaaa...please update...its a great story...please...
Skull1412 chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
Kyaaaaaa! Kyaaaaaa! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ok, that's over, lol, kyaaaaaaaaaa...ok, you gotta add Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, and Chrome soon. Plz no M.M. or Bird, Lancia would be nice though, but take ur time!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
"Tsuna apparently bought five plane tickets a week ago. One to Jamaica, one to America, one to Polland, one to Australia and one to Norway."

If you (anyone, really) figure out why I chose those countries, come PM me. I'm VanillaMilkshake18. This one's actually pretty simple.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Dey all gonna love love her, hate her, family-zone her, or not want anything to do with her.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Oya? Scars, eh? So the whole, "OH MY GOD XANXUS YOUR TEENAGE TEMPER TANTRUM HAS GONE WAY OUT OF HAND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M JUST GONNA FREEZE YOU INTO A SOLID ICE CUBE BECAUSE THAT WAY I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE GUILT OF YOUR DEATH" phase has passed?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
ARGH KONO KUSO SEKUSHISTO NO YARO GOKUDERA HAYATO WATASHI OMAE WO KOROSU! Just because she's a girl...if she had dressed up as a punk or gangster what would his impression be, eh?
BattleshipFusou chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Playing tag with the vendice...I would love to read a one shot of that.
Akira Kouji chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Type your review update now i really enjoy reading this.í í
Nicole NightLock chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Please update soon! _
You Light The Sky chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Ahhh, Tsuna gathering her guardians is so very cute! I love the relationship she has with her mafia family and yamamoto the most. Thank yiu for sharing!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
Amazing story so far! I love fem Tsuna! She's really cool and a mafia princess is a great idea. I can't wait to see how the rest plays out! Great job with the characters. I think you portrayed them wonderfully.