Reviews for A Different Path
protective-kitsune chapter 11 . 5/19
This was so good! I really enjoyed reading it!
LADY-P-R-I-S-M chapter 11 . 3/25
whaaaaaaaaaa...please update...its a great story...please...
Skull1412 chapter 11 . 3/5
Kyaaaaaa! Kyaaaaaa! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ok, that's over, lol, kyaaaaaaaaaa...ok, you gotta add Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, and Chrome soon. Plz no M.M. or Bird, Lancia would be nice though, but take ur time!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
"Tsuna apparently bought five plane tickets a week ago. One to Jamaica, one to America, one to Polland, one to Australia and one to Norway."

If you (anyone, really) figure out why I chose those countries, come PM me. I'm VanillaMilkshake18. This one's actually pretty simple.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Dey all gonna love love her, hate her, family-zone her, or not want anything to do with her.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Oya? Scars, eh? So the whole, "OH MY GOD XANXUS YOUR TEENAGE TEMPER TANTRUM HAS GONE WAY OUT OF HAND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M JUST GONNA FREEZE YOU INTO A SOLID ICE CUBE BECAUSE THAT WAY I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE GUILT OF YOUR DEATH" phase has passed?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
ARGH KONO KUSO SEKUSHISTO NO YARO GOKUDERA HAYATO WATASHI OMAE WO KOROSU! Just because she's a girl...if she had dressed up as a punk or gangster what would his impression be, eh?
TheConstellation chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Playing tag with the vendice...I would love to read a one shot of that.
Akira Kouji chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Type your review update now i really enjoy reading this.í í
Nicole NightLock chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Please update soon! _
You Light The Sky chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Ahhh, Tsuna gathering her guardians is so very cute! I love the relationship she has with her mafia family and yamamoto the most. Thank yiu for sharing!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
Amazing story so far! I love fem Tsuna! She's really cool and a mafia princess is a great idea. I can't wait to see how the rest plays out! Great job with the characters. I think you portrayed them wonderfully.
LunarSerenity chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
SO FREAKING AMAZING!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON1!

i LOVE THIS SO MUCH; CAN'T STAND NOT ENOUGH WAH
Anyways, with the utmost anticipation and sincerity,
LunarSerenity
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A HIBARI X TSUNA PAIRIMG GOD BLESS YOU
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
awww! and it's really good too.