Reviews for Becoming In Laws (ON HIATUS)
LindsayG01 chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
write more dang it!
Avalanet chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
OMG, I love this! :) So fairy-tale and romantic.
KennaWynters chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Ok so I know this hasn't been updated in almost 2 and half years but I have to say I love what you've done with this story so far and I'm kind of hoping that someday you'll continue it.

Cause now I find myself curious as to what Gus is going to say when he finds out his best friend is now engaged to his sister!
Phoenix Blackheart chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
This was a nice fanfiction you should continue it. I like any fanfiction that has karl urban in it
prettypeacock chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
fantastic. absolutely fantastic.
dragonfly chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
i have to say, loved it so far was dissapointed when i got to last of it because i wanted to read more. you got a gift, please write more of the Captain Call and Christine story. bravo!
MacGyver007 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Finish it its Awesome please finish it
oodlesofdoodles chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I know it's been a few months since you've updated this story and I know you have A LOT of other stories on your plate, but could you please, please, please, possibly, maybe, kinda, sorta update this one? Seeing as it is the only one and is really a great story and a well written one at that. I completely understand if you've completely lost it with this one but I would LOVE more.
PetiteJeanne chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Ha! I knew it, a marriage proposal at sunrise! Very sweet, he’s so confused and muddled by social etiquette, he’s in character alright. Well as I’ve said before she’s just got to put a smile on his face. Maybe we can get a glimpse into his point of view, though not forgetting it’s her story. What can I say, more southern dialog and even more kisses! Let them have a little time for courtship perhaps, when they can get to know each other better, so far the pace is good, only Woodrow’s in a hurry and we understand. Can’t wait to read how she gets accustomed to being with him. Thanks for the update.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really like this story! Was it based on the TV miniseries or on the novel? Hope it's okay if I post some book-based stories about the Comanche characters . . .
PetiteJeanne chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I’ve only just finished watching Comanche Moon and headed directly here to see if anyone had written anything about it. Only one story on all of fanfiction net! But I was delightfully surprised when reading it. It’s very well written, I love how you used the southern phrasing, I could hear the accents in my head as I was reading, made me smile all the way. I love Christine’s sweetness and wit, she reminds me of Scarlet O’Hara, and I even pictured Vivien Leigh in my head when I read her description. Newt is a cutie, Guss is spot on character, and Woodrow… he’s one interesting man isn’t he? Rarely smiles, you just want to find him a good woman that would put a smile on his beautiful lips. She’s perfect for him, she’s spirited and quick, he’s cool and brooding, they complete each other. I like their chemistry, I like how she blushes so blatantly in his presence and the poor sod doesn’t seem to realize he’s the cause of it. He really doesn’t know women, how to read them I mean. There’s something adorable about that, he’s a loner, doesn’t like people much, lost when having to socialize with folks but terribly practical and clear minded. I know there isn’t much audience here, but I would sure like to read some more about them, at least a proper first kiss! He never really got one in the mini series if I’m not mistaken. I find myself writing novel length reviews in general, but authors deserve a good review when they write beautifully. I’ll be checking some of your other stories; I see you’ve got quite a few!
coconuts-are-funny-27 chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Hey! I've just started reading this and thought I'd drop you a review. Firstly, its really nice to see someone writing this fandom. Also I love your interaction between Newt and it up :))