Reviews for Confusing Dreams
MizGlazses chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! ERMAGAWSH ILOVE IT! one thing though, I don't quite get what the ending. What is he going to do next?
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Why is it that MX suddenly succeeded in gaining control right then?
miano53 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Aw, it's over already?
Amulet Misty chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Although I've never reviewed this particular fanfiction of yours I /have/ of course, read it and since this is the end it's the best time to give a review!

My favourites of this series, chapter 5 and oddly enough, chapter 6. Chapter 6 made me crack up - because I agree with you completely; it's really unlikely that it happened...but STILL. It /could/ have happened xD

Of course /this/ chapter takes the (birthday) cake. TeQua. Feels. Feels. FEELS. You and I both know my feels for our wonderful, wonderful pair and this was just too sweet for me. And then you had Xehanort regain his memories, which was pretty cool, ya know!

And last but of course not least thank you so much for the birthday dedication! I was so completely surprised when I read this chapter and your PM (I opened the two tabs at the same time xD) and I'm really really happy that you did. You deserve all the support, of course :'D

Thanks again!

- Dina
Walker of Nothing chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I enjoyed reading this one. Good job and keep up the good work
SJprurry chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Wow, just got home and 'ta-da' - new chapter!
Terra, you bad boy X)
Xeny began acting like the other one we know, i suppose it's his super-duper-mega plan?
Oh boy...
miano53 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
So, Xehanort was a ladies man? Or was it Eraqus?
Walker of Nothing chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Hahaha that was funny XD
Walker of Nothing chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Once again you amaze me. I love it
Walker of Nothing chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
This is really cool I enjoyed reading it XD
Walker of Nothing chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Good chapter as usual. I love it
Inoma chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
haha Hi This is someone from wattpad! I love this! so that's why i came here. I don't have an account on this though. -_- oh well! keep writin'!
LunaTheDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ok, so I only just finished the first chapter, but I have to say, phenomenal job! I was excited to read a story that was from Xehanort's point of view as his apprentice, not the old guy. I really think you captured the character well, I could see this as a like, legit story for Kingdom Hearts! Your writing style is also very good, everything was smooth and understandable despite the scientific language about it. On top of that, you put it from his point of view directly, which in my opinion, is a very hard thing to do with a mind as crazy as his. However, you pulled it off amazingly, and I am excited to read more! Good job, and keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Though my favorite pair for KH is SoraxRoxas, I have to say I am a little giddy at this. I don't know why, maybe because you have weaved it so expertly, or is it because of such good detail. Whatever the case, it is a rare gem to find.

The only problem I do have is the dullness of characters. I'm not sure but it doesn't percisely feel like their vibrant selves. Maybe I'm just tired...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next post.

P.S. I do not know if this is an immediate concern or not but I noticed that some people are getting more annoyed with users who post RtBs. On this fic called Read the Mark of Athena by april-babe16, some say they are contacting the publishers about these fics. I don't know if these are hallow messages, all I know is those fics are causing problems.
miano53 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Still so many questions for Xehanort.