Reviews for Chronic
Andy0001z chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Good short, you placed the characters spot on and I loved the way you filled your story with discriptions that continued the picture in my mind. One of the best one chapter stories I have read in a while, hope to see more.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really enjoyed this fic, except for the fact that I (at nearly a decade younger than Lister) also have a terrible back, and was feeling an echo of his pain throughout it. *Wince.* Other than that, I thought it was brilliant how you pointed out Lister's depression at aging and not being the young man he's been for over three million and several hundred years. I also LOVED the interchange between him and Kryten involving the yelling and Windolene, and Rimmer's western comment made me smile a lot. I like how you've portrayed their interactions. :) I hope to read more from you when you manage to permanently kill your writer's block!
cazflibs chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Well FINALLY you get around to writing again, eh? ;-) And a nice one to get you back into the swing of things too - great, accurate characterisation and I did have a giggle at a few of the lines. Good job.

Any ideas for your epic fic...?
Sophie writes and stuff chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved it, and I am proud to be the first to review this great fic. Nice job!