Reviews for When two people love each other
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 26 . 8/5
Cute story of Snarry :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story it was! :-D took me two days to finish!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 26 . 10/11/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading about a pregnant Harry.
outofcharacter chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
Jag tyckte jättemycket om den här historien :) Mest av allt gillade jag din tolkning av Severus och harrys karaktärer. Deras osäkerhet och reaktioner kändes väldigt genuina och logiska. Det sätt du framställer dem på får pairingen SS/HP att kännas inte bara möjlig, men trolig och som att de faktiskt skulle kunna vara bra för varandra. Deras relationsutveckling föll inte heller in i det alltför puttinuttiga och fluffiga(som det lätt kan bli), utan tog hänsyn till deras brister och osäkerheter. En väldigt trevlig fic, som var jättekul att läsa. Definitivt en av mina favorit-Snarrys med ett gott slut.
Amina'sjk jk not logged in chapter 26 . 11/1/2011
Oh you've got to do a pregnant Harry one! Or even a pregnant Snape! I'm not picky, honestly...
NAAC29 chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
Hey, again... I read the sequel! Wich you of cause already have guessed seeing I'm reviewing it.

Well, thank you again:) It really is a nice story you got going here. I'm getting repeatly impressed about your ability to keep true to the characters, I am so pleased by it that you have no idea.

I was kinda glad that you did not do mpreg on this one, simply because I was not in the mood for it. Othervise I don't mind it.

I forgot to say it before but I find it fun when you base a character on a real person, so I find both Louise and Amanda quite amusing, even if Amanda is only loosly based.

Queen Marimo chapter 26 . 5/26/2011
Very wonderful story! :) i loved it!
lost in the sea chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
good chapter update soon :)
PageNotFound404 chapter 26 . 3/26/2011
is this really the end? i kinda hoped you'd write about their wedding day. but i'm looking forward to those drabbles and that family tree. :) good job.
bookivore chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
I'm surprised that nobody else has called you on this - if you have found someone you could spend the rest of your life with, and you happen to be sure of that (you appear to be saying that Harry isn't sure), wouldn't it be pathetic to break up for a while so you could mess around with other people and perhaps ruin your known relationship for the sake of actually putting your physical body next to more than one other physical body? Blink blink.

I'm responding to the line in your author's note, and theoretically you can write this so that what Harry is doing isn't pathetic and embarrassing, but seriously is the best thing he gets out of having sex with Dean going to be 'at least I will have had sex with more than one person in my life'? It is not that high on the awesome meter, thank you very much. Perhaps about as high as 'At least I have lived somewhere other than my hometown my whole life'.

Actually, what I find pathetic in canon is that we never get to see a real romance. People bickering (R&H), people feeling weird things in their stomachs (H&G), people wandering around looking miserable (NT&RL) - that's not romance. Where's the couple paying more attention to each other than to other people, because they actually find each other interesting? Where's holding hands, taking walks, having people making fun or just noticing because you're so sappy to each other? Thousands of things, all missing from canon, leading to the epilogue feeling like something from the twilight zone.
sjrodgers23 chapter 26 . 3/23/2011
loved it thank you
Ichi-chan1 chapter 26 . 3/16/2011
awesome
A.L. Cullen chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
O my goodness please don't stop :( Please write a sequal I would love you forever I want to know what happens next. PLEASE :D
newmoonlover21 chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
I think it would be a very good idea to write one shots about the future because I love this story and I am not ready for it to end! You've done a great job with it! But if you decide not to it was a great ending!
Wynja chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
Oh PLEASE do a drabble... I'm the same way, actually, I finished an m-preg a while back and, though I WILL do drabbles for that, I also have the kid's whole life planned out, more or less... it's difficult though, because the kids ARE OC's after all, and I, as a genral rule, try to keep OC's on a very short leash... but these stories would grow to be more or less ONLY about them and... well.. I'm conflicted... ;)

But still, I would NOT mind a marriage/first pregnancy story in the future!