Reviews for Winterlong
WitchRavenFox chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I know it's been a long time, but I hope you haven't abandoned this fic altogether. It has such potential, please give us another chapter.
musme chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I love it
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
bekyg620 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
wow i think that is the best author's note i have ever read. . . you totally had me laughing with how excited you got over your first flame. . . and bravo for your repsonse! i'm a heterosexual female and yet i still think slash is kind of cute, especially harry/draco! so props to you!
MusicInStillMotion chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lovign this story so far please write more.
Cyera chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
good chappie. More please!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
It's been more than 2 months. please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Please do not wait until next winter to update.
Wooden Tulips chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Finally got around to reading this...Love that Hermione's with someone out of the ordinary. Yay for Theo! And ew Pansy. slutbag.
Hericus C chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Although I am enjoying the story, Harry remains too similar to canon to really make it believible that he was raised by the Malfoys. For one his vocabulary would have been improved and they would have stopped him saying er or um. I am not saying his personality would have had to change, just how he presents himself and his level of self-confidence. How could they not have fix it in the years they had him? Can't see Lucius having a muling unconfident son.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
That was great! Stupid pansy messes up everything... Hahahaha that sounded funny :)
RRW chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Draco's an idiot!
In The Mix chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Bad Draco! Bad! This chapter was reallly depressing although I'm glad it had Luna in it (). And the Millicent/ Neville was hilarious and you know what? Somewhat cute... Hm.

Please UPdate soon!
riiaofwind chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
ahh my heart is braking, stupid draco! Hopefully they get each other soon :D
peruser chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Poor Harry! Well, you can't help who you like, but I think that if Draco chooses to ignore what he could have with Harry, then Harry should at least consider opening up to other possibilities.