Reviews for To Hell and Back
annie rules chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
:D :D just keep writing and posting awesome stories :D you'll never be short of reviews!
iHamster chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'll have to continue this when I have the time.
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Aww, beautiful end to a fabulous story. Very nice work! :)
Barranca chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
Wow, they had their happily ever after! Who would have thunk that something as good as such would have come of the dark spell of Lakshanya.
daleaikman chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
great story. You did a good job at your version of what happened after the Swan song. And if your like me I bet you can't wait for season 6 to start.
cold kagome chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
AWWWE. .THE HAPPY ENDING! SO AWEOSME
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
I enjoyed this fic very much, and I'm glad it ended on a high note, with life going on for the guys. Nice work! I'll be waiting for another SPN fic from you.
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
aww! it's over! :( I liked it!
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
awe its over :(
erikacaton chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
I would like to know if Cas has to be on the run from other angels and does he feel remorse for killing those other angels? Also, how is Dean going to handle Lisa and Ben being out of the picture?
erikacaton chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
When Castiel says you cannot have this boy! I think you could change it to man. Sam is supposed to be 25 or older now isn't he? Just a thought. I'm glad you had Cas come in and help Sam out. I was always hoping in the series that Cas and Sam would find a way to bond and then it would have been fun for the writers to create a story of how that bonding makes Dean jealous :)
erikacaton chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Really good but I found 2 grammar things you should know about: Thank you Lisa, Sam answered, It is god to see you both again...I'm thinking that you meant to say It is GOOD to see you both. Also right beneath it it says Be added...I think you meant to say Ben added...

That's all :)
erikacaton chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I like how you put together that Lakshanya had quite a plan to find Sam. That took some serious thought on your part, well done :)I think it's cool that Sam doesn't need demon blood anymore to use his powers but then that makes me wonder, is he still human? I like how this is shaping up, keep up the good work!
CeCe Away chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Just lovely. I love these stories about getting out of hell. Can't wait to see how it all really turns out. Thanks.
cold kagome chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
omg... thank god dean and sammy are alright... yeeea... love it