Reviews for Illogical
antler chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
perfect characterizations! so few people have the patience to write one-sided slash; this is refreshing. short and not-so-sweet. awesome.
Bil chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Interesting little story. I liked Spock's responses, his adherence to logic and quiet confusion over Kirk's illogical actions.
sharktopus chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Good job!
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Of course Spock would see Jim's declaration for him as illogical. Spock is not gay (and I don't see Kirk as gay, either).

I do not understand the fascination of making every character gay. Why can't these two share a strong lifelong friendship, complete with admiration, loyalty & respect..with out declaring themselves same-sex partners? Brotherly love, not homosexuality? I just don't get it.

One of the reasons Star Trek has survived 40 plus years is the strength and likability of the characters, especially the trio, Kirk, Spock and McCoy. I would love to read a great adventure involving these three men working together as a team, achieve more than they could alone, without wanting to jump each others bones...where are they?

Sorry for the rant! Thank you for the story!
AlphaBetaCal chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
At first, I wasn't sure why I clicked on this story. But now I'm glad I did. Although it wasn't happy, it was different; an angle that nobody really writes from. I thought it was interesting and enjoyed the perspective of it. It also left a whole lot of answered questions that the reader then has to fill in for his/herself. For example: What led up to this event? What happens next?

I would call it a job well done.