Reviews for Truth or Dare?
I like your stories! So creative
bookwormgena1987 chapter 5 . 4/8
You know? *With a pensive look on face* Sevy that's not bad and it rythmed. Bravo!
bookwormgena1987 chapter 3 . 4/8
Oh! My! God! I'm laughing so hard I've pissed on myself.
Malec of the night court chapter 1 . 4/2
All I can say is that you are a genius a complete genius. This story is incredible. Its one of the best fanfics that I’ve ever read.
It's still bloody incredible!
Holy Jesus effing Christ, this story is the best and funniest thing I've read in years. I'm very sick right now, and the fact that I found this story to make me laugh is amazing, and so I thank you for the creation of this astounding piece of literature.
ivy chapter 6 . 3/5
REALLY FUNNY.. AWESOME STORY.
HarryPotterAndTWILIGHTfanfics chapter 1 . 2/24
Hot stuff**
HarryPotterAndTWILIGHTfanfics chapter 1 . 2/24
101 hotstiff is my other username everyone
101hotstuff chapter 12 . 2/21
AAAH IT'S SO GOOD! Would you consider writing more so that, I don't know, maybe Harry and Tom completely team up, but find themselves and the others trapped in a spell proof room by dumblewhore, and continue the game? Hermione could have potions in her bag, including veritaserum?

Thank you so much for reading this! I'm a big fan!
Bookworm1611 chapter 11 . 2/16
Why can't he suggest Mrs. Norris and Filch, Dumbledore and Hagrid
Eirini Evagorou chapter 7 . 2/9
Read it. Loved it!
Dragonlver22 chapter 12 . 2/7
This was an amazingly brilliant and hilarious story, I had to stop reading during class at one point because I was barely holding back my laughter. When I could laugh though, as no one would be around, I was roaring with laughter. My goodness, such an entertaining story. I also very much enjoyed the fact that while the characters were very much out of character, they still retained some of their personalities just to a certain extent for the sake of humor. There were a couple spelling errors here and there, but I felt they didn't distract much from the story.

Overall, the story was short, simple, yet extremely humorous and entertaining. A highly suggested read for Harry Potter fans who just want to relax and have a good laugh.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 12 . 2/4
Wow, this was weird!
life-meh chapter 12 . 1/17
That was brilliant. I smiled so much throughout it. Thank you.