Reviews for Truth or Dare?
BoneCruncherFarcade chapter 4 . 11/20
I cried with laughter at the last part of Chapter 4
Bianca-Maria95 chapter 12 . 11/9
Hello , je suis désolée de mon incapacité de n'ai pas savoir écrire en anglais , je voulais juste te féliciter pour ton histoire , pour ton travail. Je adore , je me suis bien amusée, rigole comme une folle, et je aimé ton fanfic. J'espère que dans le futur tu peux faire encore de histoire comme ça. P.s tu à un nouvel abonné. Bisous
Barbie chapter 1 . 11/4
AWESOME!
Lila chapter 12 . 10/23
This is like one of the best fanfics ever! It was sooooooooooo funny! I loved.
PinkFluffyUnis73 chapter 12 . 9/5
You have no idea how many times I cackled while reading this. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Absjfjenjfishfjwidjj
Lunar Moon Butterfly chapter 12 . 8/30
This was one of the *BEST* fanfics I’ve ever read! It’s amazing!
True Moon chapter 2 . 8/30
I I love how it says "Ron bashing" and then it's just everyone being an ass and bullying Ron whose only "fault" is being a bit clumsy and slightly childish.

"You're so insensitive!" -Hermione, after repeatedly saying extremely cruel things about Ron in front of him and to him, after he says she will one day get a heart attack from the excitement from spells, which, while childish, is not in any way harmful and can be taken as a joke.

Edit:

Rin: *Says that he thought they were all going to die painfully* Harry: *Ignores the fact Ron still went with him despite thinking he would die there* "yOu sCuM! yOu'Re nOt mY bEsT fRiEnD aNyMoRe!" *Breaks bond which requires strong feelings from both sides. After he, alongside with Hermione, had bashed Ron into the ground several times just in the first chapter, meaning Harry probably saw Ron as just a toy to bully. Also, it could only break if one if the Wizards perceived betrayal. Not magic. But the wizard.* "sEe iT wOuLdN't bReAk iF bOtH sIdEs hAd sTrOnG fEeLiNgs!"

Ginny, who also bashed Ron and bullied him: "I'm DiSaPpOiNtEd iN yOu."
junonymous chapter 2 . 8/29
Really love this story, #rr!
SuperFanOfYours chapter 12 . 8/17
This story was absolutely brilliant and hilarious.
SuperFanOfYours chapter 2 . 8/16
This is hilarious. I love it!
Accio Allsorts chapter 4 . 8/14
I loved it thank you
Fandom.65247 chapter 9 . 7/24
BY FAR THE BEST CHAPTER!
SeverusHatake0921 chapter 12 . 7/24
This is absolutely the best. I'm saving so when ever I need a good laugh I can read this. I just couldn't put it down. Pure gold 10/10.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »