Reviews for Slow Burn
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Awesome story !
Andrea chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
amazing story, I love it! your writing is breathtaking, I feel like I had watch a Supernatural Movie now, thank you, I hope you write more fics in the next time soon :) best wishes from Austria Andrea
Junkerin chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is the 3rd stroy from you I have read. You are best when you write about Sam and Dean.

And after seeing Season 6 you should think about renaming purgatory :-) because now it has a anather meaning.
lil joker 1989 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
this was a really good story ] I enjoyed it a lot
Twinchester Angel chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
Wow! *fans myself* That was amazingly hot! It totally was worth the wait. I've told you this before but I really loved this story. I am sad it ended but I thank you so much for staying committed to it and finishing it. And wow what an ending! I liked how Cas felt guilt at having to mislead Sam but I really like how everybody figured it out that it hadn't been necessary. I can hear Cas saying, "You Winchesters have a habit of exceeding my expectations" This just proved that. It was a very rewarding ending with Sam and Dean both having to sacrifice everything and being rewarded in the end. I mean, come on, don't they deserve a little bit of happiness? You did an excellent job with this story. I loved the plot all the way through and I it was so well written and in character. This is definitely a story I will reread in the future just because it's such an enjoyable read. Thank you again from the bottom of my mushy smushy fangirl heart! I hope you write more Sam/Dean. You are sooo good at it! I will be watching for it! Thanks again! You're a complete rock star! *big huge squeezing hugs*
Canceled4Good chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
It was definitly worth the wait. sorry it took so long to review. i loved it. i hope you write more sam and dean fics soon.
Rikku chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
Your welcome and I loved the ending it was amazing. Always remember protective dean and limp sam are love and if any or both are in there I will love your stories
ema neslaf chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
oh hun! this was a perfect ending to something i never wanted to see end! it was beautiful and heartbroken and truly, utterly, a chick flick moment! bravo! please enlighten us with something new soon!

love and admiration,

ema
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
I absolutely adored it! :)
ScarlettsPlasticSmiles chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
:P The ending of this fic was awesome!

SO worth 12 chapters of me yelling ... "KISS HIM!"

y'know their lives would have been MUCH more pleasant if they listened to me. :) if only.

keep updating x
roomofangels chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
Fanfiction still needs to make the bow button!
PapiEsteven chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
Awesome ending thank you :)
Zara Zee chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Well done! Finally reined in the wayward muse! Endings are always the hardest, so nice job.

Naughty Cas lying to Sam by ommission. Bad angel.

But good angel for whisking the boys off to a nice secluded beach side cottage for some much needed...R&R... :)

Loved this line:

"All he knew was that Dean was pulling him apart and putting him back together at the same time in agonisingly slow, erotically mind numbing, increments."

See? Recuperation! R rated, recuperation...best kind!
oo7oo chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Another amazing chapter. I feel so heartbroken for both of them. I hope Dean eventually convinces Sammy not to leave. I can't imagine Sam back on the streets again, now that he has no one to keep him going... :(

This story is incredibly well-written. It makes my entire day whenever I see it's been updated. :) Thanks for another great chapter.
DeadSoShh666 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Hello again! Once again, another amazing chapter from the great LB (muhaha, you now have nickname!). So I can't help but again point out the amazing way you describe the situation and circumstances of the character. And I absolutely LOVED the dialogue between Dean and Castiel. I was planning on citing what they said to specify my favorite parts, but then I realized it was just the entire thing that was amazing. I've also been trying to find things for you to improve on (the bottom of the review sheet says I should give a "well rounded critque") and, currently, the only thing I noticed was the transition between Dean's POV and Sam's POV. There were no little markings to show that we were in a different setting and it was a smidge confusing. PLEASE don't let this hurt your well-deserved ego. I mean COME ON, you're THE LB. Besides, in your other story you had the OOOOOOOO's going on, so there was no problem there and you learned from it (not that there was anything to learn from putting a few OOOO's. lol, you got the writing down pat). I'm going to try harder to find better critques in the future. You don't strike me as a person that will sit in a corner and wallow in their self-hatred because they were told they didn't have enough adjectives in one sentence.

So yeah, amazing as usual. Take care, and keep up the good work!