Reviews for Respira
wobbuffet the third chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Do NOT apologize for the fic's existence. It's such a nice fic. Sad, sure, and I was really disappointed in Matilda, but still a lovely fic. And I loved the song lyrics (it's so great to have a song that's not about partying, romance, or sex) so I'll definitely be checking that song out later. I really thought this was really well written.
One thing— I thought Matilda's parents were divorced? So wouldn't they be living separately...? if that's what you meant, of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Lol my boyfriend is so mature.
Ezra Marcel chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
My goodness. And I don't have you on Author Alert WHY?

I just came on here to check something and saw there was a fanfic I hadn't read yet. I sort of choked on my soda xD

It was fantastic, by the way.

This being my favorite pairing could also be making me like it a wee bit more, haha.

I really did like the story, and I liked the emotions you managed to bring into it. Matilda becoming addicted to alcohol was... well, to put it mildly, it was scary. You managed to portray not only her feelings, but Flinch's as well, and it came out just so... well, "perfect" is a tad cliche, but it's all I'm getting from this.

This is very, very good.

And you should write more Flintilda, because even if it isn't canon, it's still fanon, which is still awesome.
Lara D chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I cried a little. It was sad, but still really good! ') I really want you to update Mad, Mad, Middle School, it feels like it's been forever!

makokashi22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OK, it's official. You're the captain of the "Flintilda" ship. This was a great story, and I'm glad you put in that Jackson relcaims his football title but stays true to his new. nerdy self.

And Janie Sampson/Pepperoni, that's an awesome visual. With all those pimples, I wonder what her upgrade would be. Anywho, if you have any N.E.R.D.S. stories that you plan to use OC's I hope Pepperoni is included.