Reviews for I Call Them Harleys
l chapter 1 . 5/9
Thanks you it was beautiful xoxo Im still crying ...
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Beautiful, in a dark and terrible way. Like fine chocolate, bitter and sweet and just a touch of salt from the tears... See how you make me wax poetic? Too bad I am not much of a poet...
Semerket chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sad, but good.
mangepruts chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved H383's review. It's exactly that!

You mean person ;-)

(I read this story for the first time more than a year ago ... I will sure read it again and again )
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was amazing!

and could you send the link of the picture that inspired the fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww so sad. :( but I still loved it.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
loved it
Mertiya chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So sad! And quite beautiful and well-written. Lovely, lovely job. I'm practically crying here. *sniffle*
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Fuck! That story hurts!

Believe me, I mean this in a positive way.I'm not usual into anything but happy endings in my fanfiction taste, but this story was really good.
Blood Dragon 13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This story made me shed a manly tear.
MassEffectFan11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Superbly written, and very emotional. I like the end, sets it up for an epic battle, and for people to decide how it ends.
Lilizuki chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
You evil person. You made me cry. I loved it.
newbluemoon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hey, I've been alerted to the fact that you have seemingly copied a large quotation of my story "My Harley" in a segment of yours.

I'm not mad exactly, a little annoyed sure, but I see it as more of a compliment, but I'd appreciate it if you could edit those bits as it's quite obviously paraphrased from my fic.

The bit I'm referring to is;

"The path I had taken in life should have led me into a vast valley, to a glorious tropical forest where the green spreads like festering cities and flourishes around my form. It should have taken me far, far away from here. Away from the cold cement creatures that claw their way up into murky, dishwater skies and the bitter taste of human that runs rank in the polluted, infested air. It should have led me away from you."

Which in my story read as "The path I have

taken in life should have led me into a vast valley, to a glorious tropical

forest where the green spreads like festering cities and flourishes around my form. It should have taken me far, far away from here. Away from the cold cement creatures that claw their way up into murky, dishwater skies and the bitter taste of human that run rank in the polluted, infested air. It should have led me away from you."

That is not a conincidence, and I do feel like I've been stolen from. Not cool. But whatever.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is really good. Horrible way to go, that. Ivy’s mourning feels very genuine, the kiss is beautiful. And of course, a flower. Very sad and sweet story.
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is a great story! It's so sad, but also great. It really goes into Ivy's feelings about Harley, and in a way, it's cute. But I can't find the pic that you were talking about on deviantart, is MDK an abbreviation for the artists name? And I tried looking up "Venus" but couldn't find anything that seemed to fit to the story... But anyway, great writing!