Reviews for When Your Heart Runs Away...
Shanako chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
I really, really, REALLY like it! I wish Tolkein haunted my library, because I have a few questions to ask him. I LOVE the Lord of the Rings!
Shanako chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
AMEN SISTER! I HATE the end of The Return of the King! I get teared-eyed too! Let's hope more people like you and the other FF.N authors and authoresses keep challenging 'the end!'
Shanako chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
I've always wondered why they never got to go. Thnaks Elanor for convincing Gandalf to let them come! Of cousre you did a fine job SJ! Add more!
Queen Arwen Evenstar chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
I've gotta say, these poems describe me soo well. Finally someone who understands me! (My friends find me weird but LOTR is my escape from the real world)
Queen Arwen Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I've gotta say those poems pretty much describes me to a T. And thank you! Someone finally understands that to me, Lord of the Rings is real! *Sniff*
Kassandra chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
If you want a describtion of me just read your poems:)
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I've wondered that too. I swear Tolkien went to Middle-Earth on several occations, and was asked to write a story about the happinings there and he did and LOTR is the result. I was wondering...would you like to be my writing partner for LOTR?
Gimli der Zwerg chapter 6 . 9/5/2002
*Weeps* Those were beautiful! And they make total sense 2 me since my best m8s called Rosie too... I'll think of these when we're re-enacting the 'Cornfield scene' this weekend! I love you, you are my God! Although... where did you get the key to my head!
Blue Jedi Hobbit 009 chapter 6 . 5/18/2002
These are really good! Better than I could ever write, anyway.
Egon-Starcollector chapter 5 . 4/19/2002
Thank you...thank you. *applauds* You've put into words what I've always had in my heart.
Egon-Starcollector chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
Oh my...just stumbled upon this one. Thanks for capturing how most of us feel at least once in a while... *soft smile*
Sun Queen chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
Wow. Middle-Earth is my retreat when life is too sad, too scary or too nasty to go on. It's just as scary there, but you know you can pull through, 'cause you can be a Ranger with a mighty sword, an Elf with a cunning bow, a Dwarf with a sharpened axe, or a hobbit with Sting, a phial of starlight and a heart full of courage. Love the poems!
Melilot Millstone chapter 4 . 3/25/2002
Hi Wingleader! Hi Took and Kawaii-chan! Omigosh! Thank you! That was so excellent and.. and.. Be right back * runs to get thesaurus * Okay, no words in here are good enough! Wow!
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
great poem. i use middle earth to escape from reality if i'm having a lousy day. it's nice to know there are other people like me out there. _ wonderful work. beautifully written
angelwings1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
Thank you for putting into words what I grew up with. Running in the green fields of the Shire, walking through the forests of Lothlorien, and gazing at the wondurous white tower of Gondor, those are my dreams. Thank you for giving people like me wings to fly!