Reviews for What Really Matters
I loved all the story but I didnt like your futuretake about Cadence.
For new readers, please jump the 42 an 43 chapters.

I really enjoyed the story
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
I really Loved this Edward.
He took but decisions when he was a Young adult but I took a lot of bad decisions too.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
JasmineDragon22 chapter 44 . 10/21/2019
A sweet story. We’ll done.
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 10/21/2018
It totally blew chunks that Jack didn't get to live to see Edward meet Bella and have the most amazin' family ever, even if his idiot parents never got a clue and missed out on the whole thing!
I'd say I was sad to let them all go but I'd hate for you to keep goin' until death did them part *shudder!*
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 10/21/2018
*Snotsob!* I'm so glad Edward got his baby girl back in his arms!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 10/21/2018
How that punk bastard thought he could get away with something like that, I don't understand! He's lucky Edward and Axel or any other member of the Cullen clan didn't get to him before the police did!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 10/21/2018
Dang! I'm havin' trouble keepin' up with all the babies LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 10/20/2018
Bella just doesn't understand...men never grow up! If you're lucky you'll get one who enjoys every minute, as we all should!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 10/20/2018
Yay! Gideon and Brody are perfect for Harper! Even Edward approves LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 10/20/2018
Stupid Jesse! But drinkin' herself into oblivion is not the answer! Edward's heart attack is not good news *nail bite!*
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 10/20/2018
Ha! Edward knew it was inevitable the first time he set eyes on little Spencer LOL! Very sweet!
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 10/20/2018
Wooooeeee! That Puke kid done messed with the wrong girl...hell'n he messed with the wrong family *fist pump!*
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 10/20/2018
Wow! The next generation turned out to be a whole gang if you include their friends' babies, too!
Took Edward long enough to finally get a son with another daughter thrown in for good measure LOL!
Lovely story!
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 10/20/2018
Lovely name for a lovely baby girl! *sniff!*
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 10/20/2018
Wow! Heidi managed to turn her life around before it was too late! I don't have this hope for Edward's parents, I'm afraid *sigh!*
2,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »