Reviews for Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/22
This was hilarious! Sue was especially in character.
TheEpicKen1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Perfect.
UConnHusky90 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is brilliant! And something I wish the show had done. You could just see them all going along with Finn's proclamation of a "Gay Day"! For once, I can't blame Kurt for taking advantage of poor clueless Finn. And Matt and Mike were hilarious. A-plus!
Bubblineh chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is hilarious! I really wish there was actually a gay day, that would be quite interesting... Lol
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
:O . . . Oh my God. I'm . . . it's . . . weird . . . and enjoyable . . . How did you even come up with this?

~Spiral-Of-Fools~
dontcallmemadeline chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Damn I wish that day actually existed :P
Person chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It's very necessary to point out that while I was reading this, Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl was playing from my iTunes. Which was on shuffle. That's all. Kbye.
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh wow xD That was a fun read. I loved all the pairs and how it lasted longer than a day. And I especially loved Sue at the end. Nice work!
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This has gotta be the most unique story-line I've ever heard of... xD Great, hilarious fic! My favorite parts were Puck/Artie and Sue/Emma- those aren't pairings that I see everyday!
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The ending was so so funny! At the start I was like ... Finn and Kurt have gone home on the supposed Gay Day and then the events at school later would have to be another day, but then it's like that it's been longer than a day. Emma Sue was sooo funny I rolled over laughing (I'm sitting on my bed) This is awesome!
Iamshe24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was too funny!
ArtieAndTinaAbrams chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
oh wow

that was so weird and non cannon...but hilarious.

kurt and finn? kind of awkward because they're half brothers. still funny though.

rachel and quinn? i love how she gets so annoyed because she won't shut up. it was really in character.

mercedes and tina? being so stupid haha

puck and artie? artie is so much smarter, but then the end was just...wow.

sue and emma? disturbing but...well, yeah.

it was really funny.
MyTeenageDream chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Lolzzz! And I think it's called the choir room...Anywayzzz...Loved the Finn/Kurt part the bestP
Kelly chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Pure gold! Finn is just so adorably clueless.