Reviews for Idle Thoughts of a Basket Case
Movie-Fan chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
It's been years but I really hope you update! This is an awesome fanfic. I hope there are more Bandslam fanfics but this is the best one I've read!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
OMG! It's been three years since you last updated but I still hope you update. There are very little fanfictions in the Bandslam archive and there are even less about Sa5m, who was my favourite character from this film.
I hope you choose to continue, should you get this review. I love this fanfiction.
Also I've noticed a lack of cross-overs with this movie. Do you think anyone would be be able to write a cross-over with Bandslam and HSM where Gabriella and Sa5m are related or are the same person? That would be interesting but then again so would something like that with Beastly or Spring Breakers... My brains going into overdrive and I'm rambling.
So yeah, if you get this review, I hope you choose to continue this fanfiction... Even though, it's been three years.
Im a Skyscraper chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
i love it on how you're telling it from Sa5m's point of view. keep it going please!
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i like it. great work. off to read the next one!
IdiotThinker chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
This is really good so far, its interesting to get a perspective on Sa5m, since she gets almost no insight. Hope you continue this story! :)
XxlockandkeyxX chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
i must say, you did a great job with the opening scene, I could totally see Sa5m thinking that as she read the book and drank her coca cola through the twizzlers! :D great job!
XxlockandkeyxX chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
oooo i like this so far!
ImAHugger chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Hahaha I LOVE this story! It's so funny, I could picture Sa5m having all these reactions in the movie. I like how you did it in her point of view it makes it soo FUNNY! hahaha lol. *HUGS*
RhapsodyinAMajor chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
As your friend, apparently I am obligated to write you reviews for your stories to make you feel better. You're doing great with this story! Keep up the good work, kiddo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Also 4 chapter 2 that book that Sa5m was reading is

O' Pioneers Willa Cather
ChasingGhosts chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I'm liking this one so far. Oddly enough I had the intention of something slightly similar to this, but since I haven't touched the Word document of it in months, I'm glad someone else is writing the story. We could always do with more Bandslam stories, particularly those from Sa5m's POV.
R0CKSTARM0NST3R chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
This is a really good story. I like that its in Sa5m's p.o.v since she is my favorite character