Reviews for The Meaning
Shadow Dragon1229 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I love it! It's been awhile since I've read a story like this. :)
FlamingBitch1408 chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
this was beautifully written you should feel very proud of this story. It was beautifully done..
Angel's Anthem chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
That chapter made me cry... it was so well written. :) Lovely... simply lovely. :)
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Though sad, very cute! )

Angel's Anthem chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
Alright... this made me cry. Her smile never, ever faded. She forgot the one she was bound to spend eternity with consumed by love and comfort! It. Made. Me. Cry.

You have done a brilliant job with this wonderful story. Please don't stop. :)
FlamingBitch1408 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
this is a sad story but I like it so far
GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
The mental image of Optimus squealing made me laugh XD

But oh no! Optimus hurry, Claire needs you!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
hmm odd I wounder what is wrong with her
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Aww how sweet!
kai458 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i am glad that someone has finally written a piece like this. after all, a romance/relationship between a female human and an autobot(or a decepticon) was inevetible, don't you think?

congrats to you for having the guts to do a story like this as i could see where it could earn you some heat.

i personally always thought/hoped a thing like that would be possible. i mean why not?two grown adult sentient beings. they would not be able to "spark" as the human would surely be electrocuted, but there are other ways and interfacing might be possible with the right physical connections. and hey, lets face it, what female would not want a male like optimus prime in her life, hmmm?

i think your story was well written, tender and touching.
GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
Sam, you're quite a whiny child aren't you? XD

This was so cute, but incredibly sad. I LOVE it though! No Claire, you can't die!
Risuna-Phenix chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Great story I love seeing this side of optimus I can't Wait to see what happens next!
GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Aww! I swear this can't get any cuter, but feel free to prove me wrong! :D I think Claire's a really cute name for her. 'Optimus and Claire, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-' Alright I'll stop now haha. I'm really lovin it!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 4 . 6/19/2010