Reviews for Growing Up Hummel
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
You forget that the german's invaded their country first. I don't appreciate that racist comment about German heritage in the beginning of the chapter. Try being more respectful to the people who get clumped into catagories when you make comments like that. You wouldn't say something like that about blacks or Mexicans because people get get REALLY mad when you say shut like that so try not to make the same mistake with other minorities that surround you. You never know what could be hidden within your family tree so don't make assumptions about others. Please and thank you.
Mickey chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
I loved it
Kandakicksass chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
You know, it's funny (great fic, by the way), but you're talking about slashing Disney... I'm actually an avid supporter of Troy/Ryan, so... :)
intensewhatever chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Awwww! So cute!
EMSmith chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
So noramlly all I ship is Klaine. But that was aaaaammmaaazziiing!

I love this story. It's really funny, hot and has awkward converstions! I'm in love.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is good
kyatariina chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Great story loved it
PockyPand4 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011

I wish I could have that :'(

But no such luck.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
"Noah, you're not a parent yet-" Puck tried not to wince at that. ...Oh gosh, that was like one of the funniest things ever. x
Alluring Alliteration chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Don't worry Kurt sweetie, we ALL slash Disney.
betweenlife chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Awwww. Love a meet-the-dad fic. Thanks! :)
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Loved it! :)
SlytheringSnake chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
This was such a cute and funny story! I certainly enjoyed reading it! :D Makes me wish it was a multi chapter but oh well, I'll read what you have either way... .
catlover28 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I LOVE this story! I love how over protective Kurt's dad is, it's really funny how scared Puck was! I would love to read about Kurt's meeting with Puck's family, or really any continuation to this story would be awesome :)
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Lol kurts father treats him like a girl