Reviews for Heavy Blizzard
fairytailfangirl chapter 3 . 1/19
MORE MORE MORE!
starymoon chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Please keep updating this story as soon as you have availability ... it's getting interersting
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Noooooooooo! Update! This is an awesomely written story! I love the interactions between all the characters and you do a great job at keeping them in character as well. It's so hard to find any good GrayZa fics and this is a good one, I would hate to see it not get finished.
Girl with Life Full of Anime chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
You really need to update. You can't leave me hanging here! Please! And I sort of had a small request from a friend. So I just want to see if you'll be able to update. You haven't updated in 4 years to be honest. So...if you've lost interest in this story or lost inspiration...then may I adopt this story? It's you're choice. Maybe you're still working on it. But I just want to see if you update or if you'll answer my question. Anyway...update soon? Please?
BonsaiTree chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Ah, it's disappointing that this hasn't been updated for so long! Almost three years...
will think of something soon chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
hey continue this, its pretty nice...good job! :)
CallMeSoldier chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Um, are you going to continue? Cuz' this is really good. :) I wanna see the interactions between Erza and Gray as they talk about Ur. Please continue!
theformulaofpudding chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
SQUEALING BECAUSE CUTE GRAYZA FLUFF QJDHSKJCJEJCJR "Again with the color!" Oh my gosh I laughed my butt off when I read that! It seems perfect for Erza to say! :D Update soon?
SnowKawasagi chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter.! This is the first fanfic that has to do with Ur, and I absolutely love it.. I always try to find ones about Gray and his memories about her but never found any until this.. It's amazing :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Zomggg update plssss
Soko524 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I agree with the sickness idea _ great work and keep updating
PeteyDee chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
OMG! PLEASE WRITE MORE! grays is like my fav! i also have a idea that gray gets sick ok maybe not likea cold cuz that would be werid cuz hes like a ice mage but he could have a rare sickness maybe done during a fight?
KitoUsagiBianca chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Nice story ! XD
yellowlightning chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
YAY! Gray and Erza interaction! Once again, another wonderful chapter! I did take note that its been a year since you've updated. I hope you didn't entirely lose muse with this story and that in time you're able to update. I'll definitely be ready to read and review once you do! Keep up the great writing (whether it be here or somewhere else!) )
yellowlightning chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Wow! I really like this chapter. You did a great job at keeping everyone in character. I could very well see this playing out in the actual anime. ) On to chapter 3!