Reviews for Hot For Teacher
MiniLover chapter 60 . 10/15/2014
Just finished the story. Wow! This is definitely one of my all time favorites! Please keep up the amazing stories and I'll keep reading them!
MiniLover chapter 47 . 10/15/2014
Just finished chapter 47. This has been so much fun to read! Can't wait to see what's in store for my favorite couple!
MiniLover chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Just finished chapter 2. I'm really enjoying this story!
Tiggy318 chapter 60 . 4/29/2014
This was a fantastic story...loved it!
Guest chapter 60 . 4/17/2014
I really loved this story. I've read it like three times and some parts still make me cry. You're an amazing author! You should really write an actual book. I'd totally buy it. Love you xox
DCMonica chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Love, love, love the story...and the G.K. ninja reference. ;)
sakshi.chopra chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and flip flops..Plus aviators...SWOON!
You know you don't even have to write anything else because I could spend an hour imagining that and grinning...

But what you do write is awesome too...:)
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I get annoyed when people have lesbian characters sleep with men. But it was a good chapter otherwise :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
They are moving FAST! Maybe too fast?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Aww, I'm gonna pretend like Eric isn't a Dukie. It kind of ruins all my Viking fantasies (and we all know they never have good looking players on their basketball team).
LostWithinADayDream chapter 60 . 2/10/2013
Thank you for sharing such a fantastic story.
Really enjoyed reading this.
media-savant chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I really like the way you write. This has well defined characters (I particularly Ike Eric, but when don't I?), and is nicely plotted.
kleannhouse chapter 60 . 10/17/2012
thank you mama bird. it was well worth reading again, great story my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 59 . 10/17/2012
damn i remember some of what you wrote above but my favorite line of the whole story is , "If this ever happens to you, little girl, you run the other way."
love it Kristie