Reviews for Black Blood Blitzkrieg
Totong chapter 15 . 7/23
Is Shorty and his weapons gonna die? Let see next chapter! Meanwhile, where are Maka, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Kidd and the Thompson sisters? I hope there are alright and kicking vampire Nazi ass. Great chapter by the way. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
Rowknan chapter 15 . 7/2
Awesome loved shorty in this:
Rialga chapter 15 . 7/1
Interesting. Let's see how it goes down for them all.
YAY! Finally! An update! Can't wait for the next one, and dont worry about accuracy, you are probably one of the only authors who actually get almost everything right! Good luck!
ghostsmile96 chapter 15 . 7/1
Yaay an update! where have you been all my life! :)
This is amazing! Please continue, it has to be one of the best fan fictions I've read! I really hope that you update though...
WILL YOU UPDATE ALREADY
Mermaid Ninja chapter 14 . 4/11
Looking forward to more!
DinoZilla chapter 14 . 2/16
Whoa, so Alucard & Lord Death did meet at one point. And he already knew about Kid & no surprises Crona freaked out we seeing Alucard. Now let the battle commences with the Hellsing Organization & DWMA vs the Millenium. To qoute Dr. Serizawa from the Godzilla 2014 movie "Let them fight."
Fanboy 316 chapter 14 . 2/11
I bet Herr Doctor & Dr. Stein would probably gonna face in the incoming war. I hope the DWMA students should some outcome of the incoming conflict like that bombardment in London were Death the Kid shoot down some of them. Or Black Star fighting that vampire bitch attacking the Hellsing Mansion. Anyways great update & see you soon.
Totong chapter 14 . 2/11
And the terrible bloodbath of the Millenium will began. I hope Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty, Black Star, Tsubaki, Crona & the rest of the DWMA delegation survive this bloody battle & kick some Nazi vampire ass. I was surprise he knew Kid & his old man. Stein & Alucard has a nasty staredown and really want to kill each other. Great update by the way as we prepare for the bloody showdown. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
Rialga chapter 14 . 2/10
And both sides are preparing for war. With the meisters/weapons involved, I wonder if they'll radically alter the canon events of the 'war.'

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lord Razer chapter 14 . 2/9
this was really good and looking forward to more.
BigKwell chapter 14 . 2/9
Intense. I'd like to see what happens regarding Rip Van Winkle and the attack on London.
TehUnoman chapter 14 . 2/9
For some reason, the TFS popped into my head for about a few seconds...