Reviews for Black Blood Blitzkrieg
Don Orbit chapter 15 . 5/28
I have read the story and believe it's a nice idea, but it would be nice if you would finish what you have started. So please update this soon.
The Guyver chapter 15 . 4/18
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!'
MUTO TOHO chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Ha know I just realized, if crona was there in the meatiness how do you think he would have reacted when the gore on the tv happened, he would have pretty much died of a heart attack right there.
MUTO TOHO chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Oh god I...I think I'm gonna (vomits) oh god it's everywhere (vomits).
MUTO TOHO chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh s& t.
MUTO TOHO chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
I just realized, if Crona wasn't gonna do anything than why did he go with them?
MUTO TOHO chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
So you Waited until now for them to be going to England? Why? Wouldn't have made more sense to begin the fanfic with everyone going to England? Besides this isn't very long so what the heck.
MUTO TOHO chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
You know what's missing from hellsing and soul eater fanfic, alucard
MUTO TOHO chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Oh Crona is here, um never mind my first remark
MUTO TOHO chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Well I would be disappointed that crona's not here but I think that this takes in either season 1 or 2 so I won't complain that he's not an ally yet.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Don't stop! You're on a roll!
Loving Sparks, by the way.
Fanboy 316 chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
It's Sparky's time to shine in this chapter. And oh boy he had it. Go Sparky Go!
Totong chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
Is Shorty and his weapons gonna die? Let see next chapter! Meanwhile, where are Maka, Soul, Black Star, Tsubaki, Kidd and the Thompson sisters? I hope there are alright and kicking vampire Nazi ass. Great chapter by the way. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
Rowknan chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Awesome loved shorty in this:
Rialga chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Interesting. Let's see how it goes down for them all.