Reviews for Black Blood Blitzkrieg
DinoZilla chapter 14 . 2/16
Whoa, so Alucard & Lord Death did meet at one point. And he already knew about Kid & no surprises Crona freaked out we seeing Alucard. Now let the battle commences with the Hellsing Organization & DWMA vs the Millenium. To qoute Dr. Serizawa from the Godzilla 2014 movie "Let them fight."
Fanboy 316 chapter 14 . 2/11
I bet Herr Doctor & Dr. Stein would probably gonna face in the incoming war. I hope the DWMA students should some outcome of the incoming conflict like that bombardment in London were Death the Kid shoot down some of them. Or Black Star fighting that vampire bitch attacking the Hellsing Mansion. Anyways great update & see you soon.
Totong chapter 14 . 2/11
And the terrible bloodbath of the Millenium will began. I hope Maka, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty, Black Star, Tsubaki, Crona & the rest of the DWMA delegation survive this bloody battle & kick some Nazi vampire ass. I was surprise he knew Kid & his old man. Stein & Alucard has a nasty staredown and really want to kill each other. Great update by the way as we prepare for the bloody showdown. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
Rialga chapter 14 . 2/10
And both sides are preparing for war. With the meisters/weapons involved, I wonder if they'll radically alter the canon events of the 'war.'

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lord Razer chapter 14 . 2/9
this was really good and looking forward to more.
BigKwell chapter 14 . 2/9
Intense. I'd like to see what happens regarding Rip Van Winkle and the attack on London.
TehUnoman chapter 14 . 2/9
For some reason, the TFS popped into my head for about a few seconds...
DinoZilla chapter 13 . 2/3
And now the Soul Eater cast are joining in the most brutal fight they will ever experienced in their entire lives. I hope they reduced the collateral damaged brougth upon by those Nazi vampire jerks. Still, it is really amusing to see Deathscythe ogling at Seras. See ya!
GrouchyCurve4 chapter 13 . 1/31
Please write more this is AMAZING!

Fight The Fire,
GrouchyCurve4
Fanboy 316 chapter 13 . 1/14
Wow, things are getting interesting now. With Cy, who was Col. Brunner, will likely want to figth Alucard in many years after being burned. See ya!
Totong chapter 13 . 1/12
Amazing update & I have to say,this is the best chapter of the story thus far. Black Star gustiness & Death the Kidd's stone cold action.I couldn't wait how the DWMA students kick some Nazi vampire ass. Onwards true believer,excelsior!
Mermaid Ninja chapter 13 . 1/1
Typical Black Star.
Rialga chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Whoa! So now Millenium may have their own 'Alucard' in the form of the Colonel... such a terrifying thought. And there goes Black Star, being as obnoxious as always. Wonder how he and the rest of the DWMA crew will take the coming war...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ghostsmile96 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
ohh. Yaaaay so happy for this update. Please keep up with your updates. :D
ThePizzadude93 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
At long last. Chapter 13 has finally been posted. And I must say, its very impressive. I cannot wait until Maka meets Alucard. As in face-to-face.