Reviews for A Rush of Blood to the Head
DorothyDearest chapter 1 . 3/28
Love this story I always thought that Sam wouldn't have let mini Jack go out into the world all by himself.
bec chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Loved it!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nicely done. I like it.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
PERFECT!

congratulations!

I always thought that clone-Jack should live the life Jack always wanted... next to his Sam... :)

nice fanfic!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Love it!
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Oh, this is wonderful! I've never read a mini!Jack fic of a non-crossover variety that gave Jack's clone anything close to this chance for happiness, freedom, AND purpose.

If you're ever inspired to write a sequel, I would love to know more about how these two teenagers make out in their efforts to keep the NID reasonably honest or at least too off-balance to be able to make trouble for the SGC.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, you should have written a scene where they don't feel like pedophiles anymore!
black widow mistress chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love stories with the "mini-me's" of them. they are always so cool. :D Absolutely awesome though, great story! loved it :D
K chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love this story! It manages to be so perfectly in character, even when completely outside the normal actions of our favourite pair! The dialogue - of both adult and mini Sam and Jack - is sport on. It's fun, naughty, funny and touching all at once.

You totally have me hooked - I want a sequel!

What do 'Julie' and 'Noah' get up to? How do they pass their time? What trouble do they get into (we know they will!) and how do they get out of it?

Your writing and characterisations are delightful, and your stories frequently have me laughing and tear-y, but this one is just so much fun, and an excellent premise for a whole new series... *hint hint* ... :)
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Absolutely loved this. The title is so perfect, and the idea of a grinning, independent, free Sam and Jack is so appealing! So right. Congrats, it's a great fic!
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
And again, Annerb FTW! Oh please, please say there will be more of this? This was so Carter, so them! Perfect!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I count this as a total win! Definitely one of the better mini!otp fics out there.

And it's the perfect setup for a series if you're inclined that way...
rezmutt chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is a very interesting fic. i never thought about the mini-me jack before. about what his life would be like.
sci-fied chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
How could you even consider calling this story 'weird'? It was SO amazingly awesome I am actually not sure how to tell you how great I thought it was.

Sam and Jack are SO in character it's ridiculous. Seriously. And what you had Sam do, make a mini-her...never in a million years would I have thought of that. But it makes so much more sense than the way that episode really ended.

And the way you had her justify her decision to 'older' Jack, was just, wow. Wow.

sci
sg1star chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
really enjoyed this angle and wonder what would of become of mini jack but with a mini sam interesting concept..are you doing a sequel of perhaps a few years down the road..and how they are or have been doing and if the older jack and sam twig onto how they have help deal with their enemies..
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »