Reviews for Shiny Friday
good one
Legit and HONEST chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
No offence BUT YOUr story FUCKING SUCKs
Princess Blaziken chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
OMG! U must continue! I would love to see what happens next! I think you should do one with Hans and Annie! I would love to see that!
FeatheryJustice chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Overall, they were really funny. Certain stories were too short, though.
CuTE GaRMR chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Oh my God,chapter 7 is so funny!

I like it how Kilbert narrating the was really just make my Friday shiny

By the way,I was a bit confused at how you introduced the characters in the Kilbert as the Wolf.I actually didn't realize it for a maybe I just miss
Wyla chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
...You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that there was finally an Atelier Annie section (haven't searched in a long time, ORZ)

But I was even happier after finding a good, basically "afterstory" fic like this. :D And one that supports Hans x Annie too!

Pffft... MR. Eilenberg... and then Mrs. Eilenberg... Alternate reason for the Mrs. Eilenberg: Annie kept her maiden name after marrying Hans! XD
The Gray Maze chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Aw, no Pepe reaction? Well, it's good as is anyway. And an amusing situation to be in. Just the other day I got a notice for studying abroad that was under the impression that I was a middle schooler.

I suppose Pepe's youthful face and small body combined with his constant presence around Annie would lead people to come to the conclusion that she was his mother (or rather, father, in some instances).

I liked it.
Fates My Bitch chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I loved this. Annie is so oblivious it is unbelievable. JUST TELL HER HANS!
The Gray Maze chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I'm surprised that there was a section for this game, let alone one with good fics. I'd gotten into it recently, and I love the open ended pairing possibilities so far, though I haven't finished it completely yet.

Anyway, random ficlet collections are always fun when they're kept short enough to not be redundant and take care to have everyone in character, which you have done. I have to say Thanksgiving was my favorite though, due to the presence of Gillian and Kilbert, my favorite characters.

So, thanks, because I like these, even though Hans and Annie isn't necessarily my first pairing choice (I like Kilbert and Claus, with Hans in third though, so it's still fine).

Maze
KooKoo 4 Kaiba chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
YAY! Hans and Annie are so cute together!
pepperpizzapal chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter! I'm willing to bet, though, that Kyle or Beaux showed up and ruined Annie and Hans moment, just after we left them...

'Cause that's always what happened in the game. :P

I can totally see this chapter as one of the cut-scenes in the game, so, good job! Again, I'd love to see Annie getting back at Kyle, Hans, and Fitz for the "Annie gets Plunk'd" cutscene, but that's just me :P And maybe a little of the improving relationship between Pepe and Fitz, as was shown during the last six months or so of the game. (PepexFritzDoubleChibi!)

I await chapter 4!
pepperpizzapal chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I was suprised I came across any Atelier Annie fics. Been addicted to that game the last week, FINALLY got the good ending last night instead of the lady-adventurer ending. It was the kind of game you play it because you fall in love with all those unique characters. Except Kyle. Kyle was annoying. (Loved the "Annie gets Punk'd" cutscene, though :) Maybe you could do Annie getting back at everyone? And, of course, how everyone was always giving Hans advice about girls... Lol)

Anyway, my orginial point was that yeah, the best ending is the best, but I was still mildly disappointed with Hans not admitting anything to Annie (and her and Kilbert don't get it even after he objects to her marriage to Prince Joel... Oh, Kilbert, is it possible to get any more clueless than that?)

Looking forward for chapter 3, hoping you will do a full-length story! You are doing an awesome job at keeping everyone true to their character so far!
Partners-N-Crime chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Tehe I loved it! XD I loved how you kept true to the "breaking and entering" thing that happens all the time in the game! I'm glad you put in Liese and Kyle into this one-shot as well. - I'm hoping you plan to put Beaux in soon! :3 (He's my favorite guy chara after Hans) Keep writing! ;)
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
First of all...

Yay! :D Another Atelier Annie fanfic AND its a HansxAnnie fan! :D

Second of all...

very nice one shot - i hope you can find the time to write a full length story! You seem to have writing talent -

(i feel inferior.. T_T) XP