Reviews for Not Too Bad
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awwwww! So cute. A bit sad for the poor soul Sam but still great. Wish it had been much longer. Loved this.
KarrineGenesis chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Tell me more about this meditation pool incident.
Hummingfox chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I think you could really turn Not too Bad and Soul Return into a series. This has a very interesting premise and a great start already. I want to know more about this 'verse. Was Sam originally paired to Luci? Or was it another abusive angel? Or do souls only get assigned to angels after they've died? There's just so many questions about this version of the SPN gang that I want to know the answers to. Any chance you'll be revisiting this idea at all? I hope so. Overall, lovely idea and I'm completely hooked. I you feel inspired, please write more. Thanks!
Rachets darling girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved this story, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Gabriel is awesome!

I humbly request that you write about the meditation pool incident that you mention in the story, and about who was in charge of Sam' soul before Gabriel.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I agree with Alowl. Great story but what is the whole soul system? How will it continue? Please continue!

Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
nawwww... that was kinda cute!
Alowl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I agree with all the other reviewers. This IS decidedly cute. And it just calls out for more; I mean, there are so many unanswered questions implied! What happened to Sam? Who hurt him? (That is, who will Gabriel have to smite for hurting HIS soul?) How's this whole soul system set up in the first place? You have to do the Castiel-Gabriel Sam-Dean meetup!

ClancyBaggins chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aw shy sammy :3. Hoping maybe you'll continue?..
anka-x chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Hımm, interesting
Paradox-Imagination chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww I want to read more of this one! It was cute!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So cute! I really enjoyed this. The imagery was just adorable, & I like how shy Sam is. :3