Reviews for The French and the Bulgarian
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That's unusual...lol I'm making a jar of dulce de leche...yum...Yeah...
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice. It was interesting to see how their relationship had changed over the years. My favorite bit was probably the rain conversation. I was amused by Krum's attempt at small talk, Fleur's withering reply, and their accents. :) I also loved the bit where he hugged her after Cedric's death. Good job!
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Really great, silly Victor, but i love Fleur with bill so... still great fic.

Ps Your profile pic had me in fits for hours! just brilliant
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved your portrayal of Viktor. It was a realistic fusion of the standoffishness shown in the books and how his fame may have affected his relationships with women. I liked it :)
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
A lovely bittersweet story. Very nice.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
The accents were brilliant :) I really, really liked this story... it's not a pairing I thought I would particularly enjoy but they just worked, somehow.

Really lovely writing, here :)
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice story, but it seemed a little choppy and rushed. Really good idea though. :D
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really enjoyed this. The accents were spot on and the emotion was brilliant.
sidex chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I think you've got the accents right. Wow, I've never thought about this pairing before but I think I want to read more of it! Well done!
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oooh, I like this pairing! You did a great job with them! I was kinda sad that they didn't get together but I think it made Fleur a stronger character to move on.

-Morghen
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aww...poor viktor...you know, there was a time when i thought viktor/fleur was a good pairing too...still do as a matter of fact...but bill/fleur is sweet too

loved it!
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
First of all, great job with the accents. Those are two characters I try to avoid like the plague, due to that little issue!

I loved how you made this sad, but not in an all too depressing way.

Excellent use to the quote, and lovely writing.
in sync chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was an excellent story. I always thought this pairing would be interesting to write about, and this proved my point. I really loved this.

I did feel sad for Viktor, but happy for Fleur because she finally moved on.

Mystii
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really liked this. It was sad and I like how you show their meetings together. I think you did a great job on the accents, by the way. You really got me interested in the pairing. I can see them meeting when Fleur is married and looking at one another. Great story. I really think you should update this, as I really enjoyed this.

Your friend,

Ariana
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aw, kyoot!

I feel bad for Viktor, though. Although...yeah, he was quite the idiot. Fleur's a great catch and he was just too stupid to realize it. :P

Or, as Fleur might say: "'E waz too stupeed to railize eet!"

XD

Great use of the quote, Pooja! It's such a good quote -sad, but true. Great fanfic, too!

-mew! :D