Reviews for Previous Engagement
PeridotGreenHeart chapter 1 . 3/11
This is the best xover fic ideas I've ever read!
zeynel chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
HILARIOUS !

I can imagine Eri's expression... And her continued astonishment once her daughter explain ALL the details of this visit !
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
its interesting seeing ranma from a rational outsider's perspective. well written. i liked it. kudos
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Well damn! That was quite the story! Very hilarious, but also very suspenseful. And poor Shin-kun! The poor thing just seems to be a target for abuse no matter where he goes.
NAG1NATA chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This reminded me of the utter chaos and insanity that is Ranma and why I can't ever finish it xD ! I was just as frustrated with the Ranma cast as poor Shinichi and Ran. Now just imagine if Kaito, for whatever reason, had gone too. Nightmares, hahaha! Great job!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I came for the mess from the meeting of these two peculiar brands of insanity... But now you got me curious. I think I'll read your other stories too.
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
(first off, this and the other two following were read and reviewed written a few days ago, internet and time/life did not allow official posting till now, my apologies, on to your regularly scheduled review)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This was like a train wreck. I wanted to look away, but couldn't! I don't know how, but you captured the insanity of Ranma so well that it was like watching the show all over again, and realizing exactly how ridiculous it is. hahahaha

The monologuing was where the age showed but the ridiculousness balanced it out. Only way it could've been "worse" is if you'd added Kaito and Aoko.

Laters
Hyjinks
Kwizzic chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
The crossover I never knew I needed. Thanks so much for writing!
majishan chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
...and they never saw each other again. hahaha i loved it
aliesterus chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
That was a FUN ride. I wish there was more though...
Dragish chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Welp that was a good read. Funny and enganging and well paced. Well worth the hour plus it took to read
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
LOL! I love this; it was so beautiful. The only problem is I don't think Ran can beat Shampoo but it makes it interesting :-) Good job especially that last part.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
HAHAHAHAHA!
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Fun story! You have a great grasp on all the Ranma characters, and though I'm not familiar with Detective Conan/Case Closed, it definitely caught my interest. It was so funny seeing the Nerima-chaos through fresh eyes. :)
Minekoanime chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
this is very awesome! though i might never see any of the ranma 1/2 characters the same way again - just while reading this i realizes all the emotional problems each characters have xP btw, all of them were very much in character!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »