Reviews for Nothing
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my gosh! This was awful! Well, just the premise, the writing was fantastic! I was in shock for like 10 minutes after reading it. I was expecting Kurt to die, not Finn!
Addiction.to.reading chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I didn't expect *him* to die. But it fits in a way. I would really like to see the reactions of friends and families to this.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You killed him - woah, I was expecting you'd kill *the other one* (for people who read reviews first). This was amazing and such a great twist! Loved it.
Kyle Broflovski chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You bastard!
Stan Marsh chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
OMG you killed Finn!
xxAmyJ chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You are so talented. This story was fantastic! (and sad)
ohheythereinterwebs chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Would it e really, really embarrassing if I said this made me cry? Probably, but to hell with it.
Yellow22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I haven't read any of your other stories, but I'm gonna put you on Authors alert. Kurt and Finn were both in character, you did a graphic scene without overdoing every single detail - yet taking in the small things that could make you want to just hide. You also took a risk and actually killed Finn in this story, it's a oneshot but still, with characters that you didn't create yourself I feel that you're more "careful" with what you put them through. Though, I feel that it was an overkill even for Karovski to accidently kill someone, I think it's okay to stretch it for a story .. and in my opinion, that IS better than having Finn miraculously survive.

This works as a oneshot, but it works if you want to write another chapter/a sequel, like for example the Glee clubbers reactions, I want to know who finds them .. perhaps their parents reactions too. It doesn't have to be much, but just some reactions.
Eressia chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OH NO! *cries*
Crittab chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow, geez... that's excessive. It's really well written though, and aside from maybe the extent of the beating, I'd say pretty well on point with the writing on the show. Finn would totally go with Kurt to make sure he was okay, he's kind of the protector.

Really good job. You get how to write a graphic scene without going overboard, it's a good balance.
moonstarlover4u chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh...my...god. You just killed Finn! I read the tragedy and thought maybe he falls into a coma or something, but not to kill him! I'm so upset right now and I usually don't even LIKE Finn. Still holding a grudge against him, but that's another story. Oh man, the fact that Finn's last thought was that Kurt was okay and being happy about it just broke my heart. And Kurt...oh Kurt. I can just imagine him rocking back and forth, holding onto Finn's body and sobbing for him to come back. Broke my heart to teeny, tiny pieces. Fabulous story darling, horribly heartbreakingly sad, but fabulous nonetheless.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, wow. Intensely dark. Not what I was expecting, actually made me gasp out loud haha

Anyway, great writing! Really got to me.

-claire
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was so sad...Poor boys! This was written very well, though. It would be interesting to read how everybody reacts to Finn's death, who finds them, if Karofsky and the others get caught, that sort of thing. Just an idea, if you wanna wirte another chapter. Great job!
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This makes the one I'm writing seem almost human... That is heartbreaking.
freaksrule chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww thats so sad, I do like how you had Finn alright with what was going on as long as he kept Kurt safe. You are a very good author.