Reviews for Chocolate Hearts
magtreefrog chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
There are so many fics that focus on T/R getting together and so few that explore them being more or less regular people after the fact. This is a very nice fic that does its part righting that wrong.
LexiPlexi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
The first scene of this fic is one of my favorite moments out of all the TM fics I've read. It's just so believably them.

I remember reading this YEARS ago and it's still one of my favorites!
Tildessmoo chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Wow, I never thought I'd ever find a Daria fan who was also an anime fan! I saw Chocolate Hearts at the top of the list on and recognized your name from Outpost Daria. I love the way you do WAFF, and how you can pull it out of the most severe angst (like in your Daria continuum) or just spread it on thickly like you did here. Also, I must add, I am one of the dime-a-dozen Tenchi/Ryoko fans, making this fic that much more special for me. Love your stories, and I hope you can write more, too.
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
A very sweet and touching fic. Great job! Oh, and congratulations on the Kiyo awards you won for this piece! _
Kayochen chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Sweet.
killercabbit chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
nice
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Congrats, Diane. This was very sweet. Now get back to Mementos. ..
alighthawk chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
This is first story of yours that I had a chance to read and you certainly lived up to your rep as one of the best fic writers on this site. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks Ryoko should be loaded after robbing so many places over the years.
La Magdalena chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
nice fic simply focusing on the now stable couple, and how they react to one another with no problems.
Dark Jezter chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Such a nice and WAFFy little fic, with some good limey scenes and humor as well. Good job, Diane!
Spiffy chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
*_*

That was so incredibly sweet! Great job! I loved it! .
MaryM chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Nice, sweet, romantic - who could ask for more on Valentine's Day? Good work, it's especially nice to see your take on the TU version of Ryoko. Looking forward to more!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
That was very sweet. The beginning was a little too innapropiate for a PG-13 story, don't you think? Oh well. Good job.
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Wow. Soooooo sweet. I like you storys.
Will T.G chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
A nice break from the 'Little Ryoko' and 'More than Enough' story lines. Once again your mastery to convey emotion impresses me, for this was spectacular. The mild hentai moment towards the beginning was cute, along with Ryoko's mastery of Monopoly. and it figures Ryoko would write something like that on a buss seat back...

Anyway, once again I am impressed. Yoru stuff is easily the best Tenchi fanfiction out there. Thank you for sharing this with us, and for the lovely Valentines day gift.

WilliamNichols