Reviews for Almost doesn't count
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So interesting and so believable! I could vividly picture them in the universe you created with their occupations. It was endearing seeing how their friendship turned into something more so subtly and without major drama and shit happening. Even though there was little to smuttiness, it was bloody hilarious when it happened, XD. Especially loved the bath scene and the ending. I can't wait to read your new updates!:D

Apple.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
LOL! XD Loved this fic! Well written and realistic. I like the older and more mature characters. Very orginal. None of that love equals sex stuff. Their interaction with each was funny and sweet. You did an AWESOME job.
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
lovely! I like how it spans such a long period of time. It seems real, in a way. Its not love at first sight or whatever. Its a process. lol I sound really cheesy, sorry. Anyway, good work!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was so absolutely cute and funny

"I am the whisper of your heart. Voice

I am your every movement. Tune

I am the spirit inside you waiting to spring off your lips. Song"

Midnight Tune
kira1525 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
HAHAHA! LOL! GREAT JOB! :)
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was real cute even though there were some errors in grammar and spelling that made it confusing. It's a nice read and I enjoyed it
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Haha! This is great! So much humor! XD

Strawberry-Ringo
AmberLynx chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
It's great. Just great! Something like this is really hard to find now and I was more than happy to read it.

It was on my mind all day, it's really one of a kind.
Qualyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I simply LOVED this! I swear, it's awesome :D

Great work! (:
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love love love LOVE this! I can't think of any coherent praise that befits this fic, but it truly brightens up my day. A grin, a smirk, and a giggle now and then. I love it (yes I'm sounding repetitive at this point, I'm giddy with joy, but seriously it's how I truthfully and honestly felt). I'm glad whatever muse was with you, made you get "carried away" with it *goofy grin* I can't imagine it any other way if it were shorter. Besides, I love long (and meaningful) one-shots.

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 6/12/2010