Reviews for Winter Chills
Really hot
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
hahaha that is great
hideyomitsuno chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
the reason sebby didnt reply a the end was because he was thinking, 'fuck. i forgot about that.' ha ha ha!
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Type your review here...
Silver-Knightmare chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I would kill to be ciel. Who wouldn't want sebastian balls deep inside of them? Fuck yes...nuff said
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
lol ciel got knocked up! I loved this, it was a lot of ffun to read mainly because you wrote it so well! Great job!
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I know i should be doing math homework but instead i am reading this. I. have. no. regrets.

Its pretty cute the way Sebastian cares enough to not want him dead but to serve him as much as he can even as a lover. By the way have you read my story "Dead Weight". there is no yaoi or Seba/Ciel goodness but it will be just as sweet. I promise my next fan story will have some yaoi and a bit of action. Hell i will even add an alternative end to the queen bitch herself and some devious actions from the Undertaker. Just love him even if hes a total bastard at some points.

Dont forget Grell. we love grell especially when he's all about Seby-chan and William-sama.

He will be good in that story count on it. Until then please read my story. i will put this into my favorites when i can.

Sayonara for now, Celestialfae.
CookieBaker chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
puffin chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I loved this but would love to read what happen next. What was Sebastain's reaction when he found that Ceil is pregant? Just wondering.

DontYouWishYouKnew chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Well written. Well done. Just have to point out that Kuroshitsuji is set when? Way before any form of sex-determination devices were available, as I believe that the Jack the Ripper case was in 1888. I also sugest you go back to science class or biology or something. I know that it is fictional, and it is just for fun, but some things are just highy improbable. Well, anyway, sorry for the rant. Alot of people get things wrong about times. Apart from that kind of mistake, very well written.
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
...sigh... When writing about a different culture or time period, research is a MUST. Going down the list, Ciel's parents would not have been buried. Being aristocrats of high standing they would have been buried in a mausoleum along with the other generations of Phamntomhives. Secondly, when someone is hypothermic, even mildly, to warm him or her up in a room temperature or tepid bath, not a steaming bath because the hot water could further send the body into shock possibly causing death or irreversible trauma. Thirdly, pants in Britain means UNDERWEAR. Outerwear for the legs was called trousers. Fourthly, elastic did not make it's debut in undergarments until the 1940s, and it debuted in briefs. Briefs came before boxers. Pants im england for a male were called pants, knickers, or drawers, and they looked very much like bloomers. Pants were usually made from linen, secured around the waist with a button, and fitted down to the knee. Those who were poor in England usually wore knickers that did not have seams from the button to the crotch; the fabric simply overlapped similarly to the manner modern boxers do today.

Please do your research next time.

And why would Ciel, a male child who grew up in England that had enough medical knowledge to perform abortions (as shown by Madame Red) even suspect that he could be pregnant? I suppose that even then there could be that small suspicion, bit there would be no possible way to determine the child's sex at this time.

I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hahahah! Sebastian knocked Ciel up! XD Hes gonna die :P
Clock goes tik tok chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I wanna see how Sebby's gonna react! 3 Contiune this? Maby seuqal? :) Nice lemon ;)
xXTacoBunnyXx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011