Reviews for When Feathers Fall
GuppFish chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Please update soon!
CosPalp chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Please continue this soon...
icanhearthedrums chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Any update soon? Chances are slim since it's been three years but just wanted u to know theres one person out there that loves this story
Chades chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Oooh, Mir, I still love this story very much. I don't even know why but your ability to write is amazing! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
it's been two years so the chances of the story continuing are quite slim...but i would LOVE IT if you updated! PLEASE! there are not that many Patrick stories out there and this is definitely one of the better ones...so sad that it is incomplete. Like a child's life cut off-who knows what the possibilities are if they had continued living.
Chades chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Mir,would you marry me? (Its either that,worshiping you and singing praises or wanting to come after you with a pitchfork :P)

Seriously? Theres no way youre going to finish this,is there? *insert me groaning in frustration here* Why? Why are the best stories always those which are left unfinished? You think: "Naw,well,at least youll have fun for a while..the plot sounds good. Lets just ignore that its not complete and hope against hope that maybe therell be an update." So youre acting stupid and read it and then youre even more annoyed and dejected that youll never know what wouldve happened next..*sigh*

So,apart from that it was such a good story so far! I really loved your take on this because..grr,I wasnt really happy with McKenna being the bad guy. Beautiful portrayal of the characters and you got me biting my lip in sympathy (poor Patrick..hes really having a rough night..) and reading as fast as humanly possible because..I may have mentioned it already: Its bloody amazing!

So..yeah,thats it. *waves*
AlexWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
thank you for this! I absolutely hated the fact that charlmengo(sorry about the butchering of his title) turned out to be behind it all. He was my favorite character!
SeverinadeStrango chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
This is a wonderful story… maybe better that any I have ever seen. Usually I always say that the camerlengo shouldn't have died, but if he doesn't die then the stories aren't good. This was THE FIRST story I have seen where the camerlengo lives and the story is still great. Plz update soon!

- severina
klester1987 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
PLEASE continue, like this ending better then the movie!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
I liked this better than the movie ending.
moonstone glows chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Wow, really like this, I hated what happened to him in the film (haven't read the book yet). Please continue it.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
This was brilliant. I only just found this today. The speech and descripton and you're own plotline at the fourth chapter was brilliant. I praise how you entwined parts of Patrick's speech in Conclave with what he broadcast on the Vatican Radio. This was brilliant and I'm just so happy that Patrick was a good guy and was innocent in this. I hated finding out in the movie that he was actually the mastermind in it. I still hate it now that he's the bad guy in the movie. I love that he's a good guy in this. This was wonderfully written, it deserves great praise. Well done! :D
steelneena chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I love the way you've done with this! When I read the book I was in half disappointment half pride. Camerlengo is my fav character and I was so sad to see him go yet proud of his insanely complicated plan. This redeems him, which is my ultimate dream!
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
ooh. this is a really really intersting start. i would like to see where you go with this. please update? :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Pleaasssseee finish! Very well written!