Reviews for You Belong to No One
MentholCandy chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I think this is interesting. Are you updating soon?
NotAlwaysRainbowsAndButterflys chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I like this story, please update!
NotAlwaysRainbowsAndButterflys chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
loved the first chapter! I'll tell you what I think about the rest too, got to keep reading!
YumeMori chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
You can always take the idea for this second one and turn it into a longer fic. But the 100 word limit is there to challenge you into telling a story without going too in-depth. And you're really good at it-much better than I am, lol!

Again, I loved this second one. It's so funny and in-character for Kyouya. "He cringed at the comparision as he felt is an insult to the animal"-my favorite sentence! It's funny and yet, so Kyouya.

I can't wait for the next one.
omgpink chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
NO NO! 100 WORDS IS GOOOD! When they are short, I can read through them quickly and then get back to my own homework, which I really ought to be doing. I LOVE drabbling haha. Besides, it sort of teaches you how to get to your point quickly.

I loved the twist at the end, btw. I love how this is so perfectly in character.
omgpink chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I'm a fan of this. I like how you kept him very much in character and I like how you gave me a peek into his childhood. I also think this might end up being one of the few Hibari fics without a hint of romance. Hibari romance for so many writers, whether yaoi or normal. I've written a pure humor one for him myself in a collection of various characters, and I am really happy to find another! For some reason, he seems to attract all the fan girls, persuade them to write romance while they fan themselves and sigh whimsically.
YumeMori chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh, I love it! I think you did wonderfully with the prompt, the limitations and keeping Hibari in-character. lol, It was so funny! I feel rather horrible that I am finding kid!Hibari to be too adorable.

(And, because I checked it, you only have 97 words. But that's OK, 100 words exactly is so difficult to write.)

I can't wait to see where you will go with this drabble series!